RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
joblow

****tybatu - one of the worst wings ever

Tautoko Sunline's comments.

Nonu is rubbish. He is missing the one crucial element a good second five or centre needs - A Brain.

As for Sivi - he will eventually end up on the scrap heap where all the Fijian wingers who have played rugby for NZ inevitably end up. Dropped or retired before what should ordinarily be his time and without realising his full potential or a requisite level of consistency expected of a good All Black.

I still remember witnessing first hand his faux pas against the French at Cardiff in 2007 where he threw the ball two metres forward in the tackle which led to the scrum in centre field, a subsequent French overlap and a try that put the nail in the AB's coffin.

The only certain thing about Sivi is that he will do something like that again one day in a crucial game.

Tautoko Sunline's comments.

Nonu is rubbish. He is missing the one crucial element a good second five or centre needs - A Brain.

As for Sivi - he will eventually end up on the scrap heap where all the Fijian wingers who have played rugby for NZ inevitably end up. Dropped or retired before what should ordinarily be his time and without realising his full potential or a requisite level of consistency expected of a good All Black.

I still remember witnessing first hand his faux pas against the French at Cardiff in 2007 where he threw the ball two metres forward in the tackle which led to the scrum in centre field, a subsequent French overlap and a try that put the nail in the AB's coffin.

The only certain thing about Sivi is that he will do something like that again one day in a crucial game.

I thought that scrum in cetre field came from a Joe Rokokoko error. A knock on?.

There were a few below par games on that day.

The Guardian has no credibility as a sports newspaper especially with regard to opinion on rugby.

It should stick to talking rubbish on the round ball game, opera, musicals, literature, theatre, world politics and economics and what it is best at - providing a damn good cryptic crossword.

The Guardian has no credibility as a sports newspaper especially with regard to opinion on rugby.

It should stick to talking rubbish on the round ball game, opera, musicals, literature, theatre, world politics and economics and what it is best at - providing a damn good cryptic crossword.

When you post your views of the game on line, credibility comes from being able to make accurate observations.

As such Joblow, you lack credibility.

My observation was correct - Sivivatu was back to his usual ordinary self in the Baabaa's game - albeit in a differet position.

The guy is ordinary and would not rate within the best 30+ All Black wingers of all time.

I'll try and give this a crack.....30 wingers you reckon!

Ron Jarden, B.G. Williams, Grant Batty,

Stuart Sinclair Wilson, Bernard Gabriel Fraser, John Kirwan, Craig Green, Inga the Funeral Director, Craig Innes ( played his first few tests on the wing...'89 tour...and played them well ), John Timu, Jeff Wilson, Jonah Lomu, Tana Umaga, Doug Howlett, Joe Rokocoko.......

Ok....that's fifteen, and i'm struggling to find more.

Of the olden day wingers, Ron Jarden obviously wasn't the only one, but he's the only one I can remember.

You'd be struggling, Joblow, to come up with 15 others......unless you want to name players like Scott Hamilton, in which case everyone will just crack up laughing.

Good luck

I'll try and give this a crack.....30 wingers you reckon!

Ron Jarden, B.G. Williams, Grant Batty,

Stuart Sinclair Wilson, Bernard Gabriel Fraser, John Kirwan, Craig Green, Inga the Funeral Director, Craig Innes ( played his first few tests on the wing...'89 tour...and played them well ), John Timu, Jeff Wilson, Jonah Lomu, Tana Umaga, Doug Howlett, Joe Rokocoko.......

Ok....that's fifteen, and i'm struggling to find more.

Of the olden day wingers, Ron Jarden obviously wasn't the only one, but he's the only one I can remember.

You'd be struggling, Joblow, to come up with 15 others......unless you want to name players like Scott Hamilton, in which case everyone will just crack up laughing.

Good luck

These were top All Black wingers for sure and you could have added the skinny bloke from Auckland in the 80's, Terry Wright, a chap Steele from the late 60's and I think Graeme Thorn played games on the wing. However were they all better than Sivivatu? I'm not so sure.

Best NZ winger never to make the All Blacks. Hugh Blair from the Manawatu Shield team of the 70's.

What is it that the All Black selectors see in this guy? It looks like he will play this Saturday against the Poms in place of Jane - a player who leaves the Fijian for dead in every aspect of the game - skill, defence, attach, brains etc.

Rugby these days is crap of the highest order - it is a joke. Without McCaw, Carter and possibly Smith - this current team would be destined for the scrap heap. Nevertheless even with them - it is the worst AB team I can recall.

One good thing though - it looks like Chippolata is not playing this weekend. At least we won't have to see the worst AB prop of all time.

thanks for my laugh of the day blowjob