RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
joblow

****tybatu - one of the worst wings ever

What is it that the All Black selectors see in this guy? It looks like he will play this Saturday against the Poms in place of Jane - a player who leaves the Fijian for dead in every aspect of the game - skill, defence, attach, brains etc.

Rugby these days is crap of the highest order - it is a joke. Without McCaw, Carter and possibly Smith - this current team would be destined for the scrap heap. Nevertheless even with them - it is the worst AB team I can recall.

One good thing though - it looks like Chippolata is not playing this weekend. At least we won't have to see the worst AB prop of all time.

What is it that the All Black selectors see in this guy? It looks like he will play this Saturday against the Poms in place of Jane - a player who leaves the Fijian for dead in every aspect of the game - skill, defence, attach, brains etc.

He's faster than Jane.

Rugby these days is crap of the highest order - it is a joke. Without McCaw, Carter and possibly Smith - this current team would be destined for the scrap heap. Nevertheless even with them - it is the worst AB team I can recall.

One good thing though - it looks like Chippolata is not playing this weekend. At least we won't have to see the worst AB prop of all time.

What a load of tripe.

Sivivatu picked for this game for his pure speed - the ABs will look to spin the ball against the Poms and Sivivatu will create havoc if given the required space.

Jane will be back to face the French at the expense of either Sivi or Guilford.

Tialata? Well yeah he is a bit crap.

I don't think Sivi plays as well overseas as he does at home.

As for Tialardarse, well....I have been one of his harshest critics throughout the year but i'd have to say that he has improved lately.......mainly due to the fact that he's got a bit fitter.

But before you go and put the boot into the guy too harshly, just remember this.....he is being asked, and he is the only one in the current squad capable of carrying out such a request, to play BOTH sides of the scrum at international level.

For that he deserves to be cut a bit of slack.

You certainly don't see Woodcock playing on the tighthead side, and you never saw Hayman playing loosehead......so having someone who can play both sides of the scrum is CRUCIAL when it comes to naming a balanced 22.

Yes Madlib.Wasn't a fan for a while but in the last few years like the way he's involved more.He is a shifty character with ball in hand.Bit like myself.

I hate to harken back to it but have a look at the last ruck in the ABs vee Oz last year in Brisbane.We could have lost the game right there.Its why I like Sivi and not much of a fan of Afoa.

And the cream on the icing on the gingerbread.Dingo and his lemon meringue

C'mon Joeblow, get back on here and admit that you made one of the dumbest calls of the year. Sivi has great tour, Tialata gets fit and has a great tour, other players such as Muliaina, Jane, Cowan, Read, Donnelly, Thorn and Hore all play solid roles.

I think it's you who is destined for the scrap heap.

Sivi is like a lost dog on the field. Hes good at counter attack but lacks any other skills, and isnt that fast.

.....isn't that fast!!

Ho ho ho

Got to the outside of his man to score the first try himself.....through being too quick.

Got to the outside of his man to set up Mils for his try....through being too quick.

I love your Rugby comments Daryl....keep them coming....very humourous.

See my comments on the Tactics Rewarded thread.

Sivivatu and Chippolata played better than usual on Saturday but for the majority of the season they were very ordinary. You can't judge them on one performance alone.

As for Robson's view that Sivivatu was the back of the season - he needs his eyes tested and exploratory surgery to locate his brain.

And as for the prospect of starting a thread criticising Nonu in the hope he might improve - that is completely a lost cause. This guy is the one All Black who never will - he will continue to mimic Stevie Wonder in having little to no vision. He will definitely go down in the history book as one of our worst ever second fives.

.....isn't that fast!!

Ho ho ho

Got to the outside of his man to score the first try himself.....through being too quick.

Got to the outside of his man to set up Mils for his try....through being too quick.

I love your Rugby comments Daryl....keep them coming....very humourous.

And hey CT, thanks for giving us Cooper back.... I am thrilled....NOT

See my comments on the Tactics Rewarded thread.

Sivivatu and Chippolata played better than usual on Saturday but for the majority of the season they were very ordinary. You can't judge them on one performance alone.

As for Robson's view that Sivivatu was the back of the season - he needs his eyes tested and exploratory surgery to locate his brain.

And as for the prospect of starting a thread criticising Nonu in the hope he might improve - that is completely a lost cause. This guy is the one All Black who never will - he will continue to mimic Stevie Wonder in having little to no vision. He will definitely go down in the history book as one of our worst ever second fives.

Chiefs v Hurricanes.

The one where he set up Muliaina for one of the tries of the Super 14 comp.

Chiefs v Hurricanes.

The one where he set up Muliaina for one of the tries of the Super 14 comp.

Rooboy, Sivi has played plenty of great games this year, including the Chiefs/Canes game.

Joblow has been caught out and is trying to wriggle out of it by saying that you can't judge them on one performance alone.

The good judges know that to be a falsehood....while the poor judges rubbish the likes of Sivi, Tialata and Ma'a.

Christy... was that the only time you have seen Sivi beat a guy'france plodder' for pace on the outside?

You wont see it often, so dont use something I said awhile ago about his pace when he was clearly lacking in it.

No...it wasn't the only time, but thats the skill of the guy. If they leave him too much room on the outside, he goes around them. If they get too front on, he steps inside.

But you keep knocking his skillset and his pace, and he'll keep proving you wrong.

It'd make it much easier to understand your argument if you just came out and said that you are predujiced against all island players, because you clearly are.

All someone has to do is scroll through your previous posts to work that one out.

My fav player is Joe Rokocoko... so your racism point doesnt really hold up.

I said Sivi was great in open play, which he is, but was lacking pace, but he clearly showed he had some on sunday..

Ma'a has alot of problems hence why he constantly got dropped from the team..

So your point being now?

Ma'a has alot of problems hence why he constantly got dropped from the team..

He constantly got dropped from the team did he?

Explain dropped!

My definiton of dropped is what happened to Liam Messam after the Italian Test earlier this year....but you say that has happened CONSTANTLY to Nonu, so I look forward to you providing the details of this.

Also, can you list the problems that Nonu has and the positives in his play.

Problems:

He is unable to show skills in passing and offloading.

Probably why he hasnt made a switch to league when the AB's didnt want him.

He is slow to return to the defensive line.

He has poor vision and is an easy read of defense.

Positives:

He is strong and his mascara fools the odd player so he can bust through.

Im out to be honest.. I think the ab's need him there though as his replacement's wouldnt really fit the bill either.

Now Chris from wellington, Mr Tialata lover.

You have had a complex about wellington players for a long time now. You show passion which is fine, but with passion comes one eyed'ness.

I criticise players not on race, not on looks, but the skill they showed the previous week. Much like the all black selectors. Nonu found it hard to make selection for awhile didnt he? 'contantly' making mistakes, mis-reads on defense, hardly busting the line which is the only attribute on attack he has.

Next you'll be saying Fruean will be an all black.