RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Wuhey guys I'm back.....

JJ mate I'm all good just tryin to recover me computer, ended up with whole new one in the end, guys cannot stress enough the importance of browser security, and how easy it is to get infected with a bastard virus even though I had all the best super dooper shit scooper gear (software) all you have to do is open one fricken nasty email an boom, yur done lika dinner, Netsafe and me techie have been awesome though.....now to the racin, loved the Cup, was bit hard to cheer me mighty AllStars (given the winner was aussie) but hey did yuh see me fav Chase Auk came home like a freightrain, he's gunna strike soon he's just gotta, Spankem gawd he went down whackin, lookout tomorrow it's gunna be some race :rcfe-happy-2: the Dominion what a ripper field can't wait to see our guns blazin in that....

GOOOOO!!!!! THE MIGHTY ALLSTARS!!!! GIVE IT AHOLS MARCOOLA!!!

Cheers Iraklis

PS. hey Scoobs you had any probs on site in the times I was postin here? 

Yey just got me old computer back this mornin, gawd I hate when you have to reinstall all the usual software on a new one etc etc etc arggghhhhh......I reckon today is Chases day :rcfe-happy-2: not takin much notice of Mick G an the boys on trackside, I mean they all didn't like 3yr old filly Amazing Dream against Heisenburg and the boys the other day, and look what she did hmmmmm.....corr we got some great racin on at the mo, can't wait for the Inters to get under way bein in me hometown an all.....

Cheers Iraklis