RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Lee270744

Minister of Racing Hon Winston Peters.

I was curious to know if the Minister of Racing attended the biggest harness racing day of the calendar or even the start of one of the biggest racing days of the gallops?

Its a shame when they show no interest.

I hope I'm wrong.

41 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

I was curious to know if the Minister of Racing attended the biggest harness racing day of the calendar or even the start of one of the biggest racing days of the gallops?

I hope I'm wrong.

Unfortunately you are right.  Leanne Dalziel & Gerry Brownlee we’re there but not Winston 

32 minutes ago, Overcheck said:

Winston was attending the court regarding his defamation case.

I see that he has dropped the cases against Bennet and Tolley, what a waste of time and money which we are all paying for. I wonder if their legal team are considering  returning the favour given what he has said about them

Greg

On 11/14/2019 at 9:17 AM, Lee270744 said:

I hope I'm wrong.

He never attended any meetings this Cup week, court for a couple of days then on a plane to Washington. Back Sunday apparently.

Greg

17 hours ago, Charlie Bukowski said:

FFS

NZF had a lovely tent at Riccarton yesterday, all the heavyweights there including a list MP who was a farmer down Lawrence way and will be probably doing it again come next November.

Greg