RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Everton

Brian Martin commentating December 6th

9 hours ago, BackPoonDrinkGoon said:

Rozzo has many many lengths on Daryl, personally I find Daryl to be a very average commentator. At least Rozzo does his form, is very knowledgeable and accurate. 

Sorry dont agree have you ever heard Daryl call the rug numbers over the line that Mark is guilty of at times.Top guy on knowledge of game but his tipping is just average like all of us.

Brian is the best caller without a doubt. I prefer Darryl over Mark as well, kudos to Mark for everything he has given to the game over the many, many years but his calling is terrible! One toned and sadly, very boring. Darryl is only a smidgen better, but still, better all the same. The likes of Dennis Symes, Darryl MacAuley, Matthew Gardiner - all of them I personally think are great callers as well! Northern Racing is ok, Peter is still calling great, but South wise, Dave is probably the best down there. Trevor and Andy "so so". 

To Rozzos credit his knowledge is second to none, but unfortunately it is information overload big time, so very very confusing which translates into his race calling, never quite sure what's going on during the running or at the finish, which sometimes is sudden.