RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
claude55

Riccarton races

Oh no you are not allowed in here. We want a meal we are owners. Oh no you can't come in here it's invitation only. Well why don't you have sign up so we don't have to go through the embarrassment of even asking. It's a terrible place to go to to really. I guess it's just a place to go and get demoralized

1 hour ago, claude55 said:

Oh no you are not allowed in here. We want a meal we are owners. Oh no you can't come in here it's invitation only. Well why don't you have sign up so we don't have to go through the embarrassment of even asking. It's a terrible place to go to to really. I guess it's just a place to go and get demoralized

Do they put a plate of sandwiches on nowdays ? . Awful facilities for a city track  to be fair and very dated   but the track itself  is very good , races build nicely from the bend  , hopefully once stand sorted things will improve . 

What do  you get there today if you running your horse ? 

I never had a punt but what was  going on with Chris Johnson and Rosie Myers in the Ripcord ballsup? It seemed like Johnson had eyes only for Ripcord and not the winning post  :rcf-thinking-1: After the Eachway ride at Ellerslie you would be dreading drawing the  ace with Rosie on. :rcf-thinking:Watch the Head on after the race replay on NZRacing , its very unusual :rcf-sad-7:

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

I never had a punt but what was  going on with Chris Johnson and Rosie Myers in the Ripcord ballsup? It seemed like Johnson had eyes only for Ripcord and not the winning post  :rcf-thinking-1: After the Eachway ride at Ellerslie you would be dreading drawing the  ace with Rosie on. :rcf-thinking:Watch the Head on after the race replay on NZRacing , its very unusual :rcf-sad-7:

What the hell has that got to do with the riccarton race course. Wtf

18 hours ago, claude55 said:

Surely you could just have used those magnificent public facilities.

18 minutes ago, Pam Robson said:

I believe the  public meal facility was booked for a private function.

So for public , it's pie , hot dog or chips . Do they have a bar for public or shelter ? .

They are just stagnating there . That old stand will have to come down , it will start to rot and get a little dangerous over the years . It looks terrible on TV  , it don't scream fun day out at moment .It's been  a few years now since it was condemned. No progress on All Weather I guess . 

45 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

So for public , it's pie , hot dog or chips . Do they have a bar for public or shelter ? .

They are just stagnating there . That old stand will have to come down , it will start to rot and get a little dangerous over the years . It looks terrible on TV  , it don't scream fun day out at moment .It's been  a few years now since it was condemned. No progress on All Weather I guess . 

RR - would you invest in a company still making black and white TV's ? ;)

You could be on a winner  here Von!

Let's do the math! A high number of  blind and heavily V I people around the world. Let's say 1/3 live alone(no need for colour)Rumbo offers a 50% discount on the colour TV price for his black and whiters,throws in the surround sound(good selling point) and bingo Rumbo's a mullionaire.

44 minutes ago, von Smallhaussen said:

RR - would you invest in a company still making black and white TV's ? ;)

Black and White TV s , my favorite bit of commentary from Pot Black a BBC snooker comp back in day . " for those watching in black and white the blue is next to the brown " 

39 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Black and White TV s , my favorite bit of commentary from Pot Black a BBC snooker comp back in day . " for those watching in black and white the blue is next to the brown " 

And you could imagine thousands of blokes shouting " Not on my farking telly it ain't...". :rcf-laughing-1:

4 hours ago, Red Rum said:

For the public on Wednesday no facilities at all. Everyone (the few hundred that were there) was just standing around freezing.  They could almost have moved cup week to Ashburton; at least they have a public grandstand.