RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tim vince

U can see why

M purdon is a champion trainer.the equipment they showed he is using is amazing.an innovator.must be very expensive.all those who think he has an un natural advantage I hope u saw it. Treadmill that gai warehouse uses and resistance sulkies from Finland.most couldn't afford it or have the horses to justify it but it is all above board.and of course great staff great young horses and above all a world class trainer. Amazing.

22 hours ago, Hunter the punter said:

He is the king 30 years ahead of his time ? 

Hunter, the good folks on another racing forum think that you are naughty for using HTP as they have one as well and are offended that you are using that same name.

Also can you confirm that you are not me as in JJ Flash, i have no idea who you are but can you clear it up for Happy Sunrise that we have no connection as its clearly upsetting him

In fact can Scoobie also confirm what ive said via our respective ISP's etc

4 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Hunter, the good folks on another racing forum think that you are naughty for using HTP as they have one as well and are offended that you are using that same name.

Also can you confirm that you are not me as in JJ Flash, i have no idea who you are but can you clear it up for Happy Sunrise that we have no connection as its clearly upsetting him

I can confirm they are different people and their IP addresses are not even from the same area....must be a bit boring elsewhere JJ...its good they are talking about you my old boss always used to tell me....:rcfe-happy-3:

5 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Sorry j j I not u I am me I cant be u I dont have any friends like I said he is the king mark e boy 

13 hours ago, Hunter the punter said:

Sorry j j I not u I am me I cant be u I dont have any friends like I said he is the king mark e boy 

Obviously i  know that and i see based on no acknowledgement by Happy and Co that they dont believe either you are Scoobie. .

Said it would never be enough and im as right as they are wrong over your identity not being JJ Flash and vice versa. Some people just cant admit when they are wrong, worse still its just such a trivial matter which Happy and co want to continually bore people with. Carry on posting under whatever name you want , i cant stop you but obviously its upset the precious ones who were apparently shown the door from this site. I can feel another  screenshot post coming up as a result of their constant visits  to this site.:rcf-laughing-3:

Greg

On 11/13/2019 at 7:26 PM, Hunter the punter said:

This is becoming the funniest thread ever. For us who were around in the 60's I can't help but think:

I am he as you are he

and you are me and we are all together

I am the egg man

I am a walrus. (Apologies John Lennon).