RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Red Rum

Bryce Stanaway

13 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Rusty , The Warrior is back in over the more conventional 2400  distance at Bendigo Saturday  , 60.5 kgs to lump .

Alright thanks for the heads up, but I'm on the next start the stable has over 2856m! 

(And no, (before anyone starts having a hernia), unfortunately the great man himself is not behind "his" twitter account). 

32 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Alright thanks for the heads up, but I'm on the next start the stable has over 2856m! 

(And no, (before anyone starts having a hernia), unfortunately the great man himself is not behind "his" twitter account). 

Rusty ain't gonna be no hernia , no hassle and no trouble as long as Bryce gets his sandwiches . So pissed off I forgot The Warrior was running as been throwing a few coins on some of his more fancied runners and 17s is on scale of things red hot .He must know every inch of his horses how he keeps them going as doubt many cost more than a grand .

45 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

13 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Hanaki Warrior the iron horse rolls home Kyneton today at 17s , every month bar one since March 2018 debut he has run  , 73 runs in . Stanaway got the third as well with Harlech's brother Compulsive. 

15k in the sandwich box with the runners for the day Rumbo!

Outspoken trainer Bryce Stanaway to fight abuse charges at tribunal

Yesterday at 9:15pm by Gilbert Gardiner

Bryce Stanaway has threatened to give up his licence Bryce Stanaway has threatened to give up his licence Image: Getty

Trainer Bryce Stanaway is prepared to give up his license should charges of 'threatening and/or abusive' behaviour in an incident at Bendigo last year stick.

The outspoken Torquay-based horseman will fight the matter before the Victorian Racing Tribunal in a three-day hearing set for June 21-23.

The charges follow an incident at Bendigo on October 17 last year after Stanaway’s horse Moorabool was eased out of a race in the home straight.

Racing Victoria will allege Stanaway acted in a manner prejudicial to the image, interests and welfare of racing towards a vet and handlers at Bendigo and then stewards after a subsequent stable visit.

“I’ve done the right thing by the horse and I’ve been punished,” Stanaway told the Herald Sun.

“I can’t believe I’ve done everything that I could to help the horse, I didn’t give a s--- about any humans beings, all I was worried about was that horse.

“I’ve been mistreated and tarnished by RVL.

"If this is the way they treat horses here in Australia I don't want a trainers' licence here."
BRYCE STANAWAY

“If this is the way they treat horses here in Australia I don’t want a trainers’ licence here.”

Stanaway will argue he became incensed after the raceday vet and handlers ignored requests “to stop” trying to inject Moorabool with a sedative, because the mare cannot be needled.

Stanaway has documentation from a Geelong-based equine hospital to prove it is “virtually impossible to administer intravenous or intramuscular injections” on the mare, Moorabool.

“It looked like a butcher had tried to cut her throat,” Stanaway said.

“It looked worse than those things on TV with the ABC and I've got a witnesses to that, and they laid charges on me.

“I won't stand horse cruelty, they go on about whip use and all that, well, what they did to that mare, if I hadn’t have stopped them they would’ve killed her.

“A mare that you can't inject with a needle and they’re out in the middle of a racecourse trying to get a needle in it, you can’t even do that in the tie-up stalls.”

The matter will be contested before the VRT from June 21-23.

https://www.punters.com.au/news/outspoken-trainer-to-fight-abuse-charges_197575/

On 10/13/2020 at 8:00 PM, Red Rum said:

Hanaki Warrior the iron horse rolls home Kyneton today at 17s , every month bar one since March 2018 debut he has run  , 73 runs in . Stanaway got the third as well with Harlech's brother Compulsive. 

Hanaki Warrior , 1st up for the 2nd time at race start 74 at Geelong Friday  , hope he enjoyed the holiday . There's now work to do . First up stats not good though 1 for nil return .

7 hours ago, Swoopa said:

Fresh legs hitting the  track at Moe on Thursday  Rumbo!😁

Three of them I see  . The one out of Glitterati interesting . Glitterati looks to be the slowest horse ever bred by Juddmonte . Two runs and cast aside by them for a grand .Ended up only 45 rated in UK and coming 13 of 14 in a banded AW race .45 looks 43 too many . Banded races were so bad they  canned them.  . Her South Island runner Madame Cherie  walked round  last week at Timaru. Beaten 3 horses home in 8 runs.  All very unpromising however Xaar appears in family and Glitterati's half sister Trick Of Light won a maiden for Juddmonte before going to Australia for Mick Price and going very well. Went out second favorite in a Geelong Cup . Her offspring go for six figures and she's been through for 160k at MM broodmare . I guessing thats the reason Glitterati ended up being purchased from UK  on the back of her half susters form .Good Luck Bryce . 

Good to see the old ones in too .

6 hours ago, Rusty said:

The great man walked out of his own hearing, into conducted related charges. 

"I've had enough", he said before he left the room.

I'm not 100% certain, but I don't think he was referring to the sandwiches. 

It is good to see a person with a spine in the racing industry. Willing to voice his opinion.

Shame he was not back in N.Z .

12 hours ago, Rusty said:

The great man walked out of his own hearing, into conducted related charges. 

"I've had enough", he said before he left the room.

I'm not 100% certain, but I don't think he was referring to the sandwiches. 

Cheese and tomato in  Coupland''s 99c loaf my go Rusty , you'd be a Molenberg or Vogels man I'd guess , Bryce I'd say be more my kinda sammy . 

He's brewing for a win . Let's hope it's today .

I see  Madame Cherie the half to one of his newcomers going today at Timaru . I'd guess his one will be quicker . 

Very nice run just now from Ozymandias in 2400 maiden Bendigo ,  ropey old race but went out at 100 plus Tote , looked a chance at 250 , got slightly crowded and just missed 3rd , in the next Twelve Guage ran OK for 6th . Both a chance of a win sometime.  Twilight Zone and Pacific Crest , you'd have to be a massive optimist they would ever win one .

On 7/1/2021 at 5:19 AM, Red Rum said:

Very nice run just now from Ozymandias in 2400 maiden Bendigo ,  ropey old race but went out at 100 plus Tote , looked a chance at 250 , got slightly crowded and just missed 3rd , in the next Twelve Guage ran OK for 6th . Both a chance of a win sometime.  Twilight Zone and Pacific Crest , you'd have to be a massive optimist they would ever win one .

Take two for the fresh legs Rumbo!

11 minutes ago, Swoopa said:

Take two for the fresh legs Rumbo!

His other four runners 216 starts for 2 wins , they are going to have a decent go to try win one .

Some of the old stagers didn't go too well today but a few went good a couple days back . 

He is not far off another win , it's building . 

3 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

His other four runners 216 starts for 2 wins , they are going to have a decent go to try win one .

Some of the old stagers didn't go too well today but a few went good a couple days back . 

A good 5 seasons in those new legs!😉

On 7/4/2021 at 6:21 PM, Red Rum said:

Red Rum - were you on?

image.thumb.png.140913e71814f9ebf3e09f380fd940cc.png