RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
premixer

Form guides

Are there no form guide these days which are delivered to service stations?

I know the informant has gone, but thought there was another one?      Normally I print them out at work but got sidetracked this week so figured I'd grab one from a local petrol station or dairy.

No luck so far from 3 petrol stations and 2 dairys, guess I'll just give it a miss.

SUNDAY NEWS .............. THIS WEEK AS WELL , this is the worst Sunday Paper north of Antartica and I have been buying it since the Herald about 7 years ago decided it didn't want punters to have a lift out.

NO more Herald OR SUNDAY NEWS.for me............. TWATS

YE  GADS just back from Melbourne where the papers actually spoil you !!

I don't know who is responsible for this but it cant sell more newspapers , if its the Editors well Mick G get your head out of the trough and take a good look at what you are achieving. If its the TAB then good on you , running this horse racing into the ground.

Lets face it now you have an exclusive gaming licence to the NZ market you can sell all the country racecourses and improve the digital coverage of Korean baseball.