RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Memphis2

Williams.

These are the best riders in the world riding for Millions, do any of them watch previous races????  This was a leader trailer race 45 min before post time, it wasnt a Rosie Myers ballsup on eachway :rcf-sad-5:  easy sitting on the couch but watching it unfold on the couch unbearable:rcfe-laughing:

MIchael Walker blamed himself for not winning. Was very disappointed and walked straight past the Jockey interviewer after weighing out - without a word! Came back out to later comment on his ride. Then went into protest and although getting up for 3rd cops a 7 meeting suspension and $10k fine for excessive whip use!  He won’t sleep well tonite. 

5 minutes ago, Trump said:

MIchael Walker blamed himself for not winning. Was very disappointed and walked straight past the Jockey interviewer after weighing out - without a word! Came back out to later comment on his ride. Then went into protest and although getting up for 3rd cops a 7 meeting suspension and $10k fine for excessive whip use!  He won’t sleep well tonite. 

Its akin to blaming yourself for not putting on SPF 50 on a Sunny day and ending up Red in the face :rcf-thinking:

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

Williams summed it up brilliantly, rail was winning all day. Left out winner because of Qhokaman and i paid for it :rcfe-laughing: cant believe  the so called on pacers couldnt get to winning rail, jockeys race for first time in years:rcfe-like:

Certainly was, and took him most of the straight from the outside draw to get there, very good ride, but huge run by the horse to still have something left in the tank, and fight the other horse off.

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Won't be so bad now he gets promoted to 2nd......his riding fee was $55,000......;)

IMG_4200.JPG

6 hours ago, Memphis2 said:

What a ride. As good as.Winning ride.Speaking from hip pocket.

And a good bloke too.

Good to see a local win again.

How Now (nz) brown cow....

memories of that great ride in a Caulfield cup, n0?

ive been willowed before but now you are a dead set legend Craig .

i told you sheep shearers the Everest was better than the Cup.

:blink:

Irrespective of the punt that was a great race, n0 ?

It stopped the Nation. How many International star riders in The Everest, that greyhound race in Sydney. The best Jockeys in UK/Europe/Hk all riding in the Melb Cup. Says it all. Pubs “full” on the Gold Coast with people dressed up to the “9’s”, and above all, an Aussie knocked off all the raiders!! Classic!

59 minutes ago, Trump said:

It stopped the Nation. How many International star riders in The Everest, that greyhound race in Sydney. The best Jockeys in UK/Europe/Hk all riding in the Melb Cup. Says it all. Pubs “full” on the Gold Coast with people dressed up to the “9’s”, and above all, an Aussie knocked off all the raiders!! Classic!

Trumpy YOU are right on a previous post saying 50% from overseas  50% Aussie and NZ they all had the same pathetic excuse 'the pace was to slow we will be back next year' really!! Neufbosc with Lukie on board out the back by 10 lengths waving to the crowd past 3 horses that had stopped and Lukie looking for a ride next year said 'we will be back next year FFS.  Craig Williams ride was brilliant  he had been sniffing around on the rails in previous races and his ride was special .Backed V& D and P of Arran in quinella only because of MW on board so did alright were very happy until wife seen TAB balance so  must remember to hide balance ,  Cheers BH

1 minute ago, Boss Hogg said:

Trumpy YOU are right on a previous post saying 50% from overseas  50% Aussie and NZ they all had the same pathetic excuse 'the pace was to slow we will be back next year' really!! Neufbosc with Lukie on board out the back by 10 lengths waving to the crowd past 3 horses that had stopped and Lukie looking for a ride next year said 'we will be back next year FFS.  Craig Williams ride was brilliant  he had been sniffing around on the rails in previous races and his ride was special .Backed V& D and P of Arran in quinella only because of MW on board so did alright were very happy until wife seen TAB balance so  must remember to hide balance ,  Cheers BH

Rule No 1. Always put a quiet $5ew on your selections down at your local. If it wins, put the ticket under your wife’s pillow. If it loses - put the ticket in the rubbish bin!

I had a good day yesterday. One of the best parts was I played golf with an early tee time. I managed to lose $30 to one of my opponents. Rather than take my $ he got me to spend it on a Cup tri. I’d been barking Vow and  Declare to anyone who wanted to listen, so he put that on top then wrote the numbers he wanted for 2nd and 3rd boxes, spending the $30 for a 50% return. He wrote the no’s down on a drink coaster and I left, even though I couldn’t persuade him NOT to put in THE CHOSEN ONE. He left out Master of Reality too - but got the tri on the protest! I agreed to put it on for a 50/50 split, but being a typical kiwi, he argued for a 25/75 split - me the 25%! How good is golf?

4 hours ago, Trump said:

and if Surpise Baby been ridden for luck in the straight instead of travelling 50m further than everything else, it mighta been another Kiwi result!

Walker seems to have copped all the backlash for the bad publicity that racing has had in the last while. 

Hard not to go for it when the winning of the Cup is only inches away. 

Plus he did it last year and they all got a text warning them about whip use from the stewards this year