RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

BANKS PENINSULA RACES

I only had 2 bets and snagged the winner of the first but it was a minefield for the rest of the day.

Here is the form for all the winners  ( last few starts )   07872050069571244466770833362875505967910051 .................... good luck with these SI regional gymkana's.

3 hours ago, ivanthegreat said:

I only had 2 bets and snagged the winner of the first but it was a minefield for the rest of the day.

Here is the form for all the winners  ( last few starts )   07872050069571244466770833362875505967910051 .................... good luck with these SI regional gymkana's.

great you are still betting down here Ivan. We have a real feast of racing coming up for you. Stay tuned

Good  fields , that was it for the course I think,  shame as decent day out , plenty families .The old couple that crush the ice and put colouring on it and charge a fiver must without doubt be richest old couple in South Island , why would anyone counterfeit currency , rob banks , run drugs when you can sell petty coloured ice to endless lines of kids  , good on them kids love the stuff on hot day .

Lower the grade of horses form always going to be a bit more iffy .

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

The old couple that crush the ice and put colouring on it and charge a fiver must without doubt be richest old couple in South Island , why would anyone counterfeit currency , rob banks , run drugs when you can sell petty coloured ice to endless lines of kids  , good on them kids love the stuff on hot day 

They were raking it in at the Kaikoura trots today. 

To say it was hot at Mot was probably the understatement of the year.

Nevertheless the group of 22 that i was involved with exited the bus and got the gazebo up, parked themselves in the shade and set about enjoying the day's racing.

What had been programmed as 9 races had become 11 and not one 2-divvie race either. Yes, sorting winners wasn't too easy but followers of Asano, Fawcett, Allpress, Weatherly certainly did ok.

The track was in magnificent order and horses "coming home" in 34 and change  suggests good racing, which it was with a number of close finishes and judge Mark Gallagher had plenty to do throughout the programme.

The support from the owners, trainers, jockeys and racegoers made this "another excellent outing to a pleasant day's racing" as I was told more than once.

Now if that meeting disappears, as is strongly rumoured, what will replace it?

PS It was a sad ending for young Brett Murray who came to grief in the very last race, in the very last 175m. It happened not far from our group and I can assure you, every one of us felt very strong emotion for the injured rider. I understand Brett may have broken a collar bone and those who witnessed the incident were so pleased it was no worse. Get well soon, young man.

Thank you for the update, Pam.

We could not see the horse for the movement around Brett but it had been a spectacular fall and sadly an unfortunate ending to a fine day's racing.