RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

TRUMPS DERBY DAY COMP ENTRIES HERE......

HI everyone Trump is running a comp on Derby Day  this Saturday at Flemington, with his winnings from an earlier comp.

The winner of the Derby day comp will have $250.00 to spend on a W/P bet on a single horse in the Melbourne Cup with all proceeds going to a racing Charity.

Rules are simple

Pick 1 horse in each race on Derby day and score points ONLY IF YOUR HORSE WINS

Group 1 races 3 points

Group 2 races 2 points

All other races 1 point.

Scratchings after posting go onto No 1 in the race if its scratched No 2 and so on... .

Entries close 1pm Saturday.

Please just enter Race number, Horse Number.

Good Luck  everyone and Thanks Trump for doing this...Cheers.

20 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

HI everyone Trump is running a comp on Derby Day  this Saturday at Flemington, with his winnings from an earlier comp.

The winner of the Derby day comp will have $250.00 to spend on a W/P bet on a single horse in the Melbourne Cup with all proceeds going to a racing Charity.

Rules are simple

Pick 1 horse in each race on Derby day and score points ONLY IF YOUR HORSE WINS

Group 1 races 3 points

Group 2 races 2 points

All other races 1 point.

Scratchings after posting go onto TAB favourite .

Entries close 1pm Saturday.

Please just enter Race number, Horse Number.

Good Luck  everyone and Thanks Trump for doing this...Cheers.

Hi All, with regards to the rules listed above by Scooby, as I will be doing the Scoring (wish me luck) I’m changing the scratchings rule. If by any any chance your selection is scratched, then rather than go on to the TAB Favourite (no one bets with the TAB these days surely?), your selection will go on to the “Top Weight” or No 1. If that is scratched also, then you’ll go on to No 2 and so on and so forth. Ok? It makes it easier when doing the tally. Cheers, Trump.

After rubbing my crystal balls this is what I managed to scratch up1 =3      2 =1   3 =5  4 =4  5 =15        6 =2    7 =3    8 =5  9 = 1.   Good luck with the real bets as well!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

18 hours ago, Trump said:

Hi All, with regards to the rules listed above by Scooby, as I will be doing the Scoring (wish me luck) I’m changing the scratchings rule. If by any any chance your selection is scratched, then rather than go on to the TAB Favourite (no one bets with the TAB these days surely?), your selection will go on to the “Top Weight” or No 1. If that is scratched also, then you’ll go on to No 2 and so on and so forth. Ok? It makes it easier when doing the tally. Cheers, Trump.

A further contingency folks. If there’s a tie, a count-back will be taken on the most Group 1 points. If a further count-back is required it will be on the most Group 2 points. Cheers, Trump