RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Toblerone

Losers Get Laid - Week 9 entries

Kloppite, Talk, Koriokaramea... good luck to the three of you.

You may private message me your selections for posting after the cutoff if you wish. However you can of course post them in here too.

Entries close 1.15pm.

I have only listed the Group 1 races because no one has picked in a G3 or Listed since Week 1. But you may still pick in one of the numerous other blacktype races on the day. I have also made a decision to include the Golden Eagle, which will carry triple points.

A reminder, Kloppite and Talk are on their second lives.

FLEMINGTON

R5 Empire Rose Stakes

R6 Coolmore Stud Stakes

R7 Victoria Derby

R8 Cantala Stakes

RANDWICK

R7 Golden Eagle

Looks like Toblerone is proposing to post any picks that are messaged to him, soon after the posting deadline passes.

That way those who want to follow the picks can do so, while those still playing can avoid giving someone else a last player advantage if they are concerned about that.

I'm relaxed either way.

Good morning, folks.

I'm going with :-

Flemington  M12

Race 5

Horse 2

MELODY BELLE

Magnificent Kiwi mare 'top-of-the-tree' in NZ .... but over in Australia it'll have to be another step up, and from gate 13 she will need to be clearly better than them. She may be better than them, but not the significantly better that she will need to be. 

Thank you very much for this comp Toblerone and poundforpound. Different from the competitions I usually enter, and a whole heap of fun.

Good luck to my fellow last men standing,  Kloppite and Talk.

Cheers.

p.s. I don't mind at all if my fellow competitors go Melody Belle as well. I'm just in this and all comps in fact for the personal challenge and fun, rather than any reward. In this comp the personal challenge is of course to be sailing as close to the edge as you can, without tipping over !  :rcf-happy-7:. I've managed it well so far ... but tomorrow is another day. Prove me wrong, Melody. 

9 hours ago, Kloppite said:

Looks like Toblerone is proposing to post any picks that are messaged to him, soon after the posting deadline passes.

That way those who want to follow the picks can do so, while those still playing can avoid giving someone else a last player advantage if they are concerned about that.

I'm relaxed either way.

Exactly. 1.15pm tomorrow, all picks will be public. This just makes it fair for the remaining three. For what it's worth, Kloppite was the first to indicate his selection to me privately, keeping true to form. 

My lay this week is Brutal in the Golden Eagle at Rosehill.

Thought about playing safe with a $20 shot but that wouldn't be much fun, and I have nothing to lose.

Brutal is a top horse but this is a great field and I'm hoping Brutal's draw is his undoing.  I'm picking one of the Waller pair will win it - preferably Kolding.

Good luck Talk and Koriokaramea.

Thanks