RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

England

11 hours ago, Gruff said:

I hear theres been a bet of $100,000 on the Poms, talk about buying money :rcfe-like:

Only dodgy Refs calls can keep this from being an overs win . 

When u buy money its normally low stress :rcfe-laughing:

Just now, Leggy said:

It's a world cup final after all and I reckon SAf were our toughest opposition. We will see but I wouldn't want to have "bought" that money at the moment!

To true legs, the Safs have improved 33% and the English have lost 33% on their last performances, but as you say the pressure of a Cup final is evident 

Pretty much going how I thought it would be ,and the ref will get worse.

History shows it is usually all kicks for points !

Shame Kolbe hasn't had much of the ball ,he has real talent.

Imagine England find a way to win...so far they can't kick,they can't pass ,can't catch and are back foot in scrums...they need to change their scrum real quick cos SA appear stronger with more fresh bench to come.Ref thinks the SA scrum stronger so they are going in on angle and the last scrum SA pulled it down ,elbow tugging down.They getting the penalties !

The longest 'advantage' in history and NZ touch judge needs to learn....in Rugby on the line is out......he must be a tennis player  !

Go SA !!!!

Its bit of a giggle so far !

17 minutes ago, tasman man 11 said:

No real surprise !

A great result for Southern Hemisphere !

First time a team has won after losing a Pool match.

My man of tournament...Faf de Klerk.......SA half back.....amazing , but plenty of SA warriors !

Are you mad :rcfe-surprise:

if thats not a surprise Ohokaman is happy -go-lucky . The English destroyed the All blacks after demolishing the Aussies :rcf-thinking:your normally very good so i put it down to shitloads of booze

4 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Are you mad :rcfe-surprise:

if thats not a surprise Ohokaman is happy -go-lucky . The English destroyed the All blacks after demolishing the Aussies :rcf-thinking:your normally very good so i put it down to shitloads of booze

Haha...nothing but 2 x cups of Earl Grey and a big bag of Popcorn.

Last week was an aberration , obviously the plan concoted by John Mitchell the way they drove in from behind the tackle slowed AB ball and messed up AB halfback ASmith.And their lineout was brilliant as was their plan to kick down middle and force AB to have to shift the ball to the sidelines !Yes their tactics were good and worked almost without blemish ! They clicked and got the rub of green !

The AB's started to doubt themselves ,panicked and the final turning point came when their old friend ,the Welsh referee who had always won with them reversed a crucial penalty on Sam Whitelock ,who was immediately replaced and AB's lost one of their leaders.Remember Retallick hadn't played much and on 3 cylinders at most !

England and Eddie had one of those days...remember Eddie has a dicey record ,only 'winning' as an Assistant.In 2018 he had the worst results ever in English rugby ,lost to 6 different teams incl 3 in a row in Europe.They haven't done well v Wales in 2019 .

Eddie has been with Aussie, SA , Japan, Fiji , Liberia  maybe Lichenstein and now England .....the union with ALL the resources...he has 46 assistants !Sells his bum to anyone !

South Africa lost their aura thru Politics but Rassie turned it around,Remember in 2016 when AB beat SA twice ,scoring around 50 points then in 2017 won 57-nil.

You are welcome Gruff ....keep studying the ponies in the parade ring ......stick to what you think you know ..haha

Not bad Tassie :rcfe-like: ivefound plenty and talked to plenty, im 51 and absorb information like a sponge  and never discount anyones opinion , i even contemplate mad mark and better Critter,i rode 80 kms on a Cycle last year to back its Destinys Child. You doubt my opinion you are a mug, but my betting options have been my big drawback...i love seeing People Beat the Tab , even the Angry Ohokaman :rcfe-like: