RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

England

Such a lot of shit being written by the so called "expert press" just like they did last week about how the Irish would beat the AB's.     But here's a fact - If (highly unlikely) the AB's lose the coach WONT be sacked :rcf-laughing-2:

On 10/25/2019 at 2:15 PM, eljay said:

No - it will be a run :rcfe-happy-3:

Sorry Eljay:rcf-sad:

I want to see the All blacks win as much as the next kiwi but i dont wear rose coloured glasses, horse racing is  far to complicated and generally relates to jockeys , obvious ability in sport is defined, only obvious variables are weather and referees. Easy money but feel sick :rcf-sad-1:

England just need to show up to win... look a level up on what we are seeing from the other semi and Wales look clearly  the better of two average teams going into the last 40..... England beat Wales in final by 20 unless The Safs find something in the changing sheds during the break

Wales are / were kegs on legs , very optimistic to think they could smash thru SA !

SA plan was to bring on their huge hitting subs bench and muscle their way to victory.It took them a while but basically it worked.

SA badly need their dynamo wing back !

What a borefest and a bad advert for the game ....how can a halfback drag the ball from ruck put hands on it firmly then leave the ball back in ruck for another player ?

Its basically League with pile ups.......

I couldnt see the Welsh winning that game but after 20 minutes were thinking they could. Their terrible use of the ball on ‘attack’ in the last Ten was the losing of the game for them.Mistake ridden and unpolished affair it was Tassie ,and both teams will be exposed next week as a result.... England at $1.49  :rcfe-happy-3: Absolute gift without Divine intervention. 

2 hours ago, eljay said:

While you stoning - stone them also for TVNZ who are now going to show Coro Street instead of the 3rd 4th test AB's v. Leekies

You be OK eljay , you be able to watch it at Trots....10pm start I think !

Ena and Elsie would have been fine rugby chicks back in their day .