RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Trump

Ride Like A Girl

For those of you who like a good movie, go and see “Ride Like A Girl”, the highest grossing Australian made movie this year. It’s a great story of a large Catholic family of 12, sadly reduced to 11 following the death of the mom in a car accident. A lot of laughs, drama and an insight to the difficulty encountered by a woman in what was a man’s world. Not any more! Without woman jockeys racing would be stuffed! Go see the movie - it’s a ripper.

4 minutes ago, Trump said:

For those of you who like a good movie, go and see “Ride Like A Girl”, the highest grossing Australian made movie this year. It’s a great story of a large Catholic family of 12, sadly reduced to 11 following the death of the mom in a car accident. A lot of laughs, drama and an insight to the difficulty encountered by a woman in what was a man’s world. Not any more! Without woman jockeys racing would be stuffed! Go see the movie - it’s a ripper.

100% correct Trump. 
I enjoyed it immensely on Sunday PM in the company of your uncle HEW and his lovely wife Pam. 

Saw the movie yesterday... absolutely loved it.

Yes Family of 12 reduced to 11 following death of mom in a car accident, and then to 10 following death of one of the other girls in a fall. 

Didn't know this but another one of the girls married Kerryn McEvoy...

Michelle Payne deserves every success because she did it tough but never gave up.... and Stevie is a hard case.

I think you will find another girl married Brett Prebble.Cant remember the horses name but Kevin Myers trains one that is owned by Mrs McEvoy and Mrs Prebble and the winner of the last yesterday at Trentham Duke of Plumpton is trained by KT Myers and owned by KT Myers and PB Payne which according to the commentator yesterday is Paddy himself.

Fabulous Family, fabulous story behind the making of it with Rachel  the producer, Girls can do anything, almost!

Rachel the producer has done a fabulous job bringing this movie  together.

7 hours ago, meomy said:

Fabulous Family, fabulous story behind the making of it with Rachel  the producer, Girls can do anything, almost!

Rachel the producer has done a fabulous job bringing this movie  together.

After watching the movie. I think she's got Father/Discipline/Male issues , combined with that serious head injury she received, doesn't bode well.

I love what she's done in her career but wading in calling anyone a pig is bad form , more eloquent ways of slaying Sokolski.

I mean the bloke came out 2 days before ,singing Weir's praises and said he would be sending many horses his way , when and if he resumes training. 

That was all she needed to retweet.