RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
,knight star

horse of the year

2 minutes ago, ,knight star said:

when are the horses for the awards going to be selected on merit

Quite a controversial statement for a first time poster.

Pray tell us which horses"for the awards" haven't been "selected on merit".

Gruff, Imelda Mary, that’s exactly the same horse that ,knight star private messaged me about. 
You and ,knight star aren’t the same person are you?

For Imelda Mary to be the only horse mentioned seems too much of coincidence to me!

Actually Knight's Star ( apostrophe s) was a pretty fair chaser back in the 50s. Won the Gt Northern Steeples in 56 with young John Potter aboard. I think that's right. I was only 9 years old so stand corrected.

Imelda Mary was NOT a nomination for Horse of the Year. She is listed among the HOY awards winners as joint winner (with Queen of Diamonds) of the NZ Bloodstock Filly of the Year which is points based award. She was a dual Group 2 winner of the Royal Stakes & Sir Tristram Fillies Classic & ran third in the Lowland.

On 10/16/2019 at 8:09 PM, drewandjo said:

Imelda Mary was NOT a nomination for Horse of the Year. She is listed among the HOY awards winners as joint winner (with Queen of Diamonds) of the NZ Bloodstock Filly of the Year which is points based award. She was a dual Group 2 winner of the Royal Stakes & Sir Tristram Fillies Classic & ran third in the Lowland.

well why wes sentametal miss have a nom for hoy trainer

3 hours ago, ,knight star said:

as if i care

Big problem with society in general Star, so start :rcfe-money: everyone makes mistakes and you do get a few that get off correcting them ,but at the end of the day its night time.:rcf-cool:Instead of brushing it off make an effort to improve. Just a thought ... take it on board or not :rcf-thinking: