RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gotcha

Boys get paid

True enough, lad27, if you are only betting each way which is pretty pointless with these "certs".

Look elsewhere, however, and you find the quinella paid $16.70, the tri was $55.20, the 1st 4 $108.30.

The best bet of all, though, I thought, was the double with Awesome Quality which paid $25.70.

Another good one was at the trots at Ashburton where Oscar Bonavena looked a sitter (These certs/sitters do not always win, of course). Take out OB and this was not a strong field and Take After Me was as good as any, despite his odds. A very nice $44 quinella and a remarkable tri of $684.20 with Overzealous. The 1st 4 was nearly $6500. How's that for a great return when the winner was labelled all day as the bet of the day!

Good to see you in print,  lad27, and I trust all is well with you and the family.

Hi Jape all is well, not my punting very average there and alot less of that happening with a growing family as we have a Mr 4 & Miss 2 now.

I would like to come up for cup nite but finances dont stretch with only one income stream currently.

I see the odds are out for cup and galaxy. Bolty looks like a new sprinting superstar, not seen like the days of the Goat or Dixie Lee and @ $4.

As for the Dyna Dave might get that group 1 but do like Bigtime Cooper at $5 place in Final or Pearl's r us place @ $6.

Multi both those us now and $$$ could flow!

They could   ...   but then again   ...

Those heats (7 x Cup) and (12 x Galaxy) are/were as cut-throat as you will ever see. But so exciting.

Well done, Udy and Cottam winning 4 today and the Faheys 4 yesterday. Tremendous achievements for both training partnerships.

Next week is a whole new ball game. Bolty at 4? Don't know. It is his second-phase acceleration that is so phenomenal but, of course, you have to have some clear air to generate it.

I hear both Robson and Dyna Dave have got the coveted one. Robson loves Addington and Dyna Dave is still looking for that elusive Group 1.

Can't wait.

Family first, lad27  Good on you. Nice to see you have two nippers now. Cheers