RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Baz (NZ)

Trackside Radio - Mark Claydon?

Is that the name of the Trackside Radio host mid-week? Our own Rdytdy will know as he talks to him most weeks on air.

I must say I really enjoy listening to this presenters voice and wealth of knowledge. No Script needed it just flows. :rcf-favorite:

This is the type of presenter (unless he's got a head for radio only?). :rcf-laughing-2: .... we should utilise him on Trackside TV. I rate him right up there with Grant Nisbett. :rcfe-like:

He has a vast knowledge and passion for the Industry.

He would be ideal for Television and may i suggest a review show would be an excellent platform for him and throw in Leo for some analytical information and may i add some humor and bang you would have a highly rated show.

Just would have to check it he could handle Leo and as he is a lot taller than Leo, you would have to make sure they were both seated.

I would throw in a member of the RIU to explain any incidents that happened and be subject to some scrutiny by both. 

11 hours ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Is that the name of the Trackside Radio host mid-week? Our own Rdytdy will know as he talks to him most weeks on air.

I must say I really enjoy listening to this presenters voice and wealth of knowledge. No Script needed it just flows. :rcf-favorite:

This is the type of presenter (unless he's got a head for radio only?). :rcf-laughing-2: .... we should utilise him on Trackside TV. I rate him right up there with Grant Nisbett. :rcfe-like:

Baz, he was only yards away from you last Sunday at Te Aroha.

Yes, Mark has great racing knowledge and is a really good bugger to go along with it.  

4 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

Baz, he was only yards away from you last Sunday at Te Aroha.

Yes, Mark has great racing knowledge and is a really good bugger to go along with it.  

I've only just found out his name...so reckonisng him at Te Aroha was 100-1. He would have looked very blurry to me on Sunday anyhow.:rcf-laughing-2: