RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Boss Hogg

Sweeeeeny SHUT UP

Sweeeeeeeeeeny can you please shut up while the judges call is announcing the placing after the race.I know you love the sound of your own voice but repeating the numbers as the judge is calling is so annoying. Yes we understand english and dont need you talking over the call its beyond a joke FFS cheers BH

We love racing and we love tradition but all that is gone with these people thinking they know what we want and push ahead making it more annoying every week .2  weeks ago Guerin telling us that the Everest was overated  and not a significant race on the racing calender he is so smart and another who can't shut up.The 2nd worst one is Jason Tan after every race in Sydney he must have a switch on his desk to turn  off the over view of the race so as soon as Duficy and Radley start talking he or they cut them off and bloody Tan who talks in his condecending school teacher talk and gives his view of the race .All we want is photo finish and judges call is that to much to ask cheers BH

I wouldn't mind if no judges call was broadcast, IF the photo finish was immediately shown as per a lot of the Aussie races. No judge's call required for Aussie racing. 

And lastly, if the judge's call is broadcast, for christ sakes just get them to stick to the basics... no need to announce the sponsor of the race and or margins. Just the numbers. Some judges like the sound of their own voice and make their announcement painfully slow. 

The southland judge is best... 

All places confirrrrrmed, firrrrrst numberrrr fourrr... etc

Rodley just asked Craig Grylls is there a chance his horse can turn the tables on Catalyst ... W.T.F .. just think before you ask stupid questions man. They all need someone like their boss to tell them to cease doing some of the silly things when on T.V .. things like Rodley stuttering, stammering and giggling excitedly. Brendan pretty good now, Sweeney just use your brain and stop when judges call happening, stop sighing and pulling faces. Jason Tan seems to have got worse since he came back, he just waffles for the sake of it and makes silly mistakes, then constantly corrects himself by saying " rather " all the time. George moans about the racing folk that criticize, but we are the customer, so maybe listen sometimes, some of it is real.

3 hours ago, Rusty said:

I wouldn't mind if no judges call was broadcast, IF the photo finish was immediately shown as per a lot of the Aussie races. No judge's call required for Aussie racing. 

And lastly, if the judge's call is broadcast, for christ sakes just get them to stick to the basics... no need to announce the sponsor of the race and or margins. Just the numbers. Some judges like the sound of their own voice and make their announcement painfully slow. 

The southland judge is best... 

All places confirrrrrmed, firrrrrst numberrrr fourrr... etc

Try and consider people other than YOURSELF. The judge"s call is still required in many cases, trifecta and first-four punters for example, as they're not always in your precious photo. In saying that, I'd like the photo to be shown, but AS WELL AS the judge's call, not instead of. 

No need to announce the sponsor? Sponsors help pay for our decrepit racing scene, and deserve some coverage in return otherwise they'll abandon it like so many owners, trainers and punters already have. We need to be encouraging them, not discouraging them. 

Margins? They take two seconds. Why wouldn't you announce them? 

And I doubt there's one judge that likes the sound of his own voice, let alone that they're the one making decision on what information they're actually delivering. Are you as impatient with everything else you do in life?

44 minutes ago, Everton said:

Rodley just asked Craig Grylls is there a chance his horse can turn the tables on Catalyst ... W.T.F .. just think before you ask stupid questions man. They all need someone like their boss to tell them to cease doing some of the silly things when on T.V .. things like Rodley stuttering, stammering and giggling excitedly. Brendan pretty good now, Sweeney just use your brain and stop when judges call happening, stop sighing and pulling faces. Jason Tan seems to have got worse since he came back, he just waffles for the sake of it and makes silly mistakes, then constantly corrects himself by saying " rather " all the time. George moans about the racing folk that criticize, but we are the customer, so maybe listen sometimes, some of it is real.

I don't think anythnig or anybody could possibly please you.......

2 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Try and consider people other than YOURSELF. The judge"s call is still required in many cases, trifecta and first-four punters for example, as they're not always in your precious photo. In saying that, I'd like the photo to be shown, but AS WELL AS the judge's call, not instead of. 

No need to announce the sponsor? Sponsors help pay for our decrepit racing scene, and deserve some coverage in return otherwise they'll abandon it like so many owners, trainers and punters already have. We need to be encouraging them, not discouraging them. 

Margins? They take two seconds. Why wouldn't you announce them? 

And I doubt there's one judge that likes the sound of his own voice, let alone that they're the one making decision on what information they're actually delivering. Are you as impatient with everything else you do in life?

Are you always this angry with someone that holds a differing opinion to yourself? Or just had a bad day on the punt? Take a chill pill mate. 

7 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Are you always this angry with someone that holds a differing opinion to yourself? Or just had a bad day on the punt? Take a chill pill mate. 

I somehow knew you'd take that approach. Attack the messenger and not the message....