RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Black Kirrama

James Cummings and his use of Tongue Ties ?

Today  RANIER  won Race 9 at Rosehill. 

Trained by J Cummings

Post race young James Cummings  said

" Rania  is one of the very few horses that I train that I put a tongue  tie on on race day ".

Does this mean that the Godolphin  breeding program actually weeds out foals/ yearlings with long tongues ?

Or  may be  His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum couldn't afford the expence of recycling used silk stockings or panty hose .

How prevalant are tongue ties in NZ Racing.Thoroughbreds.Are they used in Standard bred  racing ?

Some one will know the  Tongue tie stats for  our amazing Trainers with 30 or more individual winners per year.

Marsh, Ritchie, Baker/Forsman , Autridge, Richards, Williams ,Kelso, Tiley ,R James  etc

Opinions ?

13 hours ago, Black Kirrama said:

Today  RANIER  won Race 9 at Rosehill. 

Trained by J Cummings

Post race young James Cummings  said

" Rania  is one of the very few horses that I train that I put a tongue  tie on on race day ".

Does this mean that the Godolphin  breeding program actually weeds out foals/ yearlings with long tongues ?

Or  may be  His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum couldn't afford the expence of recycling used silk stockings or panty hose .

How prevalant are tongue ties in NZ Racing.Thoroughbreds.Are they used in Standard bred  racing ?

Some one will know the  Tongue tie stats for  our amazing Trainers with 30 or more individual winners per year.

Marsh, Ritchie, Baker/Forsman , Autridge, Richards, Williams ,Kelso, Tiley ,R James  etc

Opinions ?

Germany has banned them from use , also Mark Johnston ex trainer of Hartnell  never uses them , this season he has had over 200 winners from 1212 runners at 19 per cent win to runs . Over 5 million pounds in prizemoney so he is not doing too bad without them .