RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
High Sparrow

Clarification on Money Back rules please

This the wording of the Rules (pasted below): Excuse my confusion around this type of bet but I just saw it and wanted to check for the correct understanding of it. So can someone just clarify if the wording below is actually meant to read Race 1 and Race 2 or should that word and  actually be or as in race 1 or race 2? Just want to make sure I've got this straight because the way it reads it sounds as if you have to bet on both races rather than one or the other, if you get my drift. And of course  the other rule is that only your first bet qualifies.  Thanks for your help.  

Racing Money Back Refund Promotion

1. Place a Fixed Odds Win bet (a “Fixed Odds Win Bet”) through your TAB Account on Race 1 and Race 2 at Invercargill Greyhounds on Tuesday 24 September, Race 1 and Race 2 at Wyong Races on Tuesday 24 September, Race 1 and Race 2 at Te Rapa Races on Wednesday 25 September, Race 1 and Race 2 at Cambridge Dogs on Thursday 26 September, Race 1 and Race 2 at Alexandra Park Harness on Friday 27 September, Race 1 and Race 2 at Ellerslie Races on Saturday 28 September, or Race 1 and Race 2 at New Plymouth Races on Saturday 28 September, Race 1 and Race 2 at Rosehill Races on Saturday 28 September, Race 1 and Race 2 at Caulfield Races on Sunday 29 September, and Race 1 and Race 2 at Palmerston North Greyhounds on Monday 30 September (a “Qualifying Race”) and if your bet finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th, the TAB will refund your bet (a “Promotion Refund”), up to a maximum of $30 (the “Maximum Amount”). Promotion Refunds will be determined by the confirmed result (following any protest).