RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Baz (NZ)

Chelsea Burdan (a3) Jockey Challenge Treble at Te Rapa

Congratulations to Chelsea Burdan (a3) winning a treble and the Jockey Challenge today at Te Rapa. :rcf-cool:
4 Rides for 3 Wins and a 3rd placing is no mean feat on a 7 race card for any rider!
Good Fixed Odd Prices too if you were lucky enough to get on!
She's A Smash Hit - $6
Tia Celeste - $15
Girl Of Steel  - $41

2 minutes ago, Swoopa said:

As her unofficial manager Baz,I would presume you are sleeping on a bed of crinklies tonight!:rcfe-like::rcfe-happy-2:

:rcf-laughing-2:  I started the day off well too!...got on Super Hoof $2.60 & Peloton $17. :rcf-rich:
Ted is gonna want me at Te Aroha on Sunday for turnover alone!  :rcf-laughing-2:
Certainly a great day for Chelsea who also has 7 nice rides at New Plymouth this Saturday.
So she's starting to get good opportunities from trainer's paying attention! :rcf-in-love:

12 hours ago, Baz (NZ) said:

:rcf-laughing-2:  I started the day off well too!...got on Super Hoof $2.60 & Peloton $17. :rcf-rich:
Ted is gonna want me at Te Aroha on Sunday for turnover alone!  :rcf-laughing-2:
Certainly a great day for Chelsea who also has 7 nice rides at New Plymouth this Saturday.
So she's starting to get good opportunities from trainer's paying attention! :rcf-in-love:

It was on that basis Baz that we have even carded an extra race for you to have a bet on at Te Aroha on Sunday. :rcfe-like:

Speaking of Petoton great to see Jason Waddell back out on the track and winning.  

See you Sunday     

11 hours ago, Swoopa said:

Looks a busy weekend for you Baz!You could be filling the pockets Saturday  and Sunday :rcfe-happy-2::rcf-rich:

Got a hiding at the Valley last night but got it all back today. Roll on Sunday at Te Aroha! :rcf-cool::rcf-rich:
How good did Hazel Schofer (a3) & Alan Sharrock go today New Plymouth! :rcfe-like: