RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Delivering pamphlets for elections.

I have been delivering election pamplets for a member of the family in our city.

There are some ugly angry people living here that is for sure.

Every body seems to have a permanent scowl on their face with nothing pleasant to say.

Was even accosted by an 80  plus man who wanted to make sure i hadn't dropped a pamphlet in his box because it had a ''no junk mail' sign on it.

Even after assuring him that i hadn't he promised me that if i had he would be making a few phone calls.(say what).

Plenty of lazy people around to.

Mail boxes filled to the brim,didn't drop pamphets in those boxes as they are unlikely to vote.

People letting their dogs poop everywhere.People driving by shouting abuse,wtf is happening to our once great country.

So many unhappy people and no doubt many of them have issues bubbling just below the surface.

On 9/25/2019 at 9:53 AM, crustyngrizzly said:

I have been delivering election pamplets for a member of the family in our city.

There are some ugly angry people living here that is for sure.

Every body seems to have a permanent scowl on their face with nothing pleasant to say.

Was even accosted by an 80  plus man who wanted to make sure i hadn't dropped a pamphlet in his box because it had a ''no junk mail' sign on it.

Even after assuring him that i hadn't he promised me that if i had he would be making a few phone calls.(say what).

Plenty of lazy people around to.

Mail boxes filled to the brim,didn't drop pamphets in those boxes as they are unlikely to vote.

People letting their dogs poop everywhere.People driving by shouting abuse,wtf is happening to our once great country.

So many unhappy people and no doubt many of them have issues bubbling just below the surface.

"Permanent scowl";  "nothing pleasant to say" This sounds like your sort of town Crusty.

That's what you get for living "up north". We don't get that sort of carry on down in the Heartland ....in  "Real New Zealand".

On 9/29/2019 at 8:49 AM, Trump said:

I trust that you told all those angry people that you were delivering mail for Jacinta? :) 

They already new that , that's why he got that reception .

Another example of how lowly this government is thought of  , Auckland local body elections , only 10% have voted sofar but why would anyone be surprized , voters are being asked to vote for two former labour politicians , goff and tamahere  , who is going to bother getting out of bed to do that , they are hopeless lefty's .

Wouldn't it be interesting to see an updated  poll , prediction , Winston , 2% , greens 6% National 53, % cindy 39%  and falling  , if the poll was taken at a school primary gate cindy may do a little better .