RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tasman man 11

Melody Belle / J. Richards

14 hours ago, Red Rum said:

2 wins and 100 buck shot 3rd out 4 rides . Only Reserve Tank let side down . Hope you made a bit off the Moore show today .You nailed it , a  Big Day for Moore .

Fair play to Magic Wand, but gee, she was out on her feet that last 50, and if Melody Belle had been just a bit closer.......she must have given her 8-10 lengths on the turn...:rcf-shocked-5:

28 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Fair play to Magic Wand, but gee, she was out on her feet that last 50, and if Melody Belle had been just a bit closer.......she must have given her 8-10 lengths on the turn...:rcf-shocked-5:

If Setting Sail turns up next week in Zipping Classic he will be hard to beat , doubt many will back up and few might not be seen again after yesterday , Gallo Chop must be done now . Not sure what's left knocking around .

Magic Wand on go since Jan , I read she stays in training . 

MB and TAS could have  a profitable Autumn but William Haggas will be eyeing some big money with Addeyeb .I read month or so back he's bringing two down , cannot remember name of the other . I suppose he will be getting the CT scan plus option prior to boarding plane on both .

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

If Setting Sail turns up next week in Zipping Classic he will be hard to beat , doubt many will back up and few might not be seen again after yesterday , Gallo Chop must be done now . Not sure what's left knocking around .

Magic Wand on go since Jan , I read she stays in training . 

MB and TAS could have  a profitable Autumn but William Haggas will be eyeing some big money with Addeyeb .I read month or so back he's bringing two down , cannot remember name of the other . I suppose he will be getting the CT scan plus option prior to boarding plane on both .

Melody Belle n.z horse of the year 2019- 2020,no doubting. Distant or Tracks a true Champion.Lengths better than any other horse racing in n.z.

24 minutes ago, pole said:

Melody Belle n.z horse of the year 2019- 2020,no doubting. Distant or Tracks a true Champion.Lengths better than any other horse racing in n.z.

Head to head MB or TAS , I couldn't split them , Magic Wand has them almost equal I would have thought . Taking into account TAS charmed run up rails in CP versus MB tougher run yesterday but also  allowing for Magic Wand likely being better in Plate than yesterday backing up after Cup. Who knows though as  Magic Wand thrives on racing clearly .Most logic would say she was primed for CP .

Jamie Richards is one seriously good trainer that's for sure .

31 minutes ago, pole said:

first look at the 3  y.o Catalyst yesterday...wow ,some sprint on him.Off to Oz ,see if he can measure up over there.

1 minute ago, We're Doomed said:

Not sure that any horse has ever been horse of the year without actually winning a race for the season.

Sorry meant head to head on track their ratings must be almost same give or take a pound  not HOTY , agree MB got runs on board but plenty season to go .

On 11/10/2019 at 6:32 PM, mckenzie said:

Sit one out instead of going to the rail?

It's the $3 favourite in a $2 million race, you don't need to ride for luck. 

O P had the 11.42 fastest of the day on MB last 200m ( better than Nature  Strip ) because of the earlier conservative Position Mac. How many lengths do you consider MB better than Magic Wand and Hartnell? May as well of just sat 3 wide midfield it was a foregone conclusion :rcf-thinking: