tim vince

Hardly worth

5 posts in this topic

The drama had a .colltct just over grand.on course won't pay no ld.pub didn't have enuff and had to wait 10 minutes in tab while the safe opened.my friends experience putting 100 win vests..couldnt reinvest at trots.

Surely it's th bet not the collect they need to scrutinise.

15 hours ago, tim vince said:

The drama had a .colltct just over grand.on course won't pay no ld.pub didn't have enuff and had to wait 10 minutes in tab while the safe opened.my friends experience putting 100 win vests..couldnt reinvest at trots.

Surely it's th bet not the collect they need to scrutinise.

With some leadership from the top table and my sources say they are aware of the issue this will hopefully increase to the Ozzie limit which is currently 10K

Greg

Greg

Let's hope it is sooner rather than later.     Unfortunately for them though, many who cancelled their accounts wont re-open them...     Shows that you should always look before you leap, consult people with experience/knowledge before you act and never, NEVER, trust an accountant!

15 minutes ago, eljay said:

Let's hope it is sooner rather than later.     Unfortunately for them though, many who cancelled their accounts wont re-open them...     Shows that you should always look before you leap, consult people with experience/knowledge before you act and never, NEVER, trust an accountant!

It seems that under the now departed mob of directors many issues were not addressed in any sort of favorable fashion . The AML is but one example and the failure to get exclusion for NZTAB accounts to bet into NZ from Australia was nothing short of a disgrace. Im sure others could go on further  but good luck to RITA board as they address the failures of their predecessors. It would be a thankless task.

Greg