RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
We're Doomed

Saturday's Racing

With everyone so busy picking favs to get beaten there has been very little discussion about Saturday's racing. I thought Te Akau Shark, went a very good race, probably exactly what the connections were hoping for. Also, massive run from The Chosen One, those connections must have been pretty happy as well. And what a run from Surprise Baby.

1 hour ago, We're Doomed said:

With everyone so busy picking favs to get beaten there has been very little discussion about Saturday's racing. I thought Te Akau Shark, went a very good race, probably exactly what the connections were hoping for. Also, massive run from The Chosen One, those connections must have been pretty happy as well. And what a run from Surprise Baby.

I agree Surprise Baby ran on real nice but still think it will have to push hard to get in Cup field in a exemption race and it might do for him this time . I thought  Douglas Macarthur earlier in day ran on well  after being caught footed, it will find a race during Spring . Not sure about TAS , ran well but 4.80 I think Ladbrokes have him for Epsom looks tight to me  , I'd prefer Casadian at 15s at moment . Cannot see TAS  winning a Cox Plate but been wrong on punt more times than I have been right .

Couple of international races from Korea on later today , runners from France , UK, HK , USA . One from USA ex Brazilian runner so might be interesting see how the formlines converge on that track . 

1 hour ago, We're Doomed said:

Long range though , Harlem building for Aust Cup again , it's only bothered about one race  a year , 31s in 18 61s this  year it will win next March at 100 . Does hardly nothing between that race . 

3 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

Probabeel went a nice race and will be better over longer.

4 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

Pierata was the run of the day....Ran his last 600 in 31.61.....unheard of......

20 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Probabeel went a nice race and will be better over longer.

i hope you're right, mate, but I won't be touching it over there. Already had too many chances against the Ozzie oppo and disappointed me too many times. 

1 hour ago, weasel57 said:

i hope you're right, mate, but I won't be touching it over there. Already had too many chances against the Ozzie oppo and disappointed me too many times. 

You are kidding right???

I bet she picks up a good race this prep over there...:rcfe-like:

18 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

You are kidding right???

I bet she picks up a good race this prep over there...:rcfe-like:

not kidding.Went over there last time as our best 2yo and didnt do anything remarkable -wet tracks and wide draws were blamed, as I recall. Drew 1 on Saturday, didn't win -again. I hope she gets better with age and running over longer trips as many Savabeels do. So I'm happy to wait until she actually beats something good in Oz. Their sprinter-milers are just too slick for ours, most of the time.