RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Bettorstartdreaming

If you backed the fav and watched the race I feel for you, what gets me is if he’d actually taken the ONLY run available wide in the straight   he may have got up and without doubt run a place (talk about waiting to unleash) but chose to snuff out the candle behind the wall :rcf-sad-5: what was Butcher doing a lap out? And as White quite rightly stated cost the Fav the race . Amateur hour. ( no bet no pocket talking :rcfe-happy-3:)  Biggest cert beat I’ve seen in a while

I thought I had backed the winner, place bet went on , first fours  were on but didnt know my win bet hadnt. TAB website so shit  and slow. Costing them turnover big time. 

Winner flew home last start at Auckland for third. Hope my work mate got plenty . Told him two horses for tonight. Moh s Em Down and American  Me.  Look forward to tomorrow and Saturday.  Only In America and Sweeney Todd  thrown into multiples and No Apachemee simply wins at Melton. 

On 9/5/2019 at 11:39 PM, 2Piper said:

I thought I had backed the winner, place bet went on , first fours  were on but didnt know my win bet hadnt. TAB website so shit  and slow. Costing them turnover big time. 

Winner flew home last start at Auckland for third. Hope my work mate got plenty . Told him two horses for tonight. Moh s Em Down and American  Me.  Look forward to tomorrow and Saturday.  Only In America and Sweeney Todd  thrown into multiples and No Apachemee simply wins at Melton. 

Missed  tipping a runner at Northfield,  but got on, from exported mare "Milly Me" . Sweeney Todd a was brave 4th, First Four paid $1800 + . Only In America ran 3rd against some good intermediate types in his 5th raceday start.

Also back to Bettorstartdreaming,  started off 20m. Winner was off 10m. Remember Auckland Reactor getting beaten at Cambridge as it was a stand. 

On 9/7/2019 at 11:52 PM, 2Piper said:

Missed  tipping a runner at Northfield,  but got on, from exported mare "Milly Me" . Sweeney Todd a was brave 4th, First Four paid $1800 + . Only In America ran 3rd against some good intermediate types in his 5th raceday start.

Also back to Bettorstartdreaming,  started off 20m. Winner was off 10m. Remember Auckland Reactor getting beaten at Cambridge as it was a stand. 

Not where I was going with this Pipesy sorry, Cert beat means just that brother , would of won 35 behind that night if given its chance ... hope you got plenty Friday night , moral on the Cambridge run :rcf-thinking:

Working on the premise 1 sec per 10m which has worked for me from the 80s it boils down to how fast they go off the front, gives you a good gauge on chances :rcfe-like: