RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
dbtab

TAB SITE

obvious everyone and their dog knows this system does not work but where do the punters go to put their point of view, alby and peter seem to be under a very tight hold, the management  seem not do not read this so what is left 

Just now, colx said:

obvious everyone and their dog knows this system does not work but where do the punters go to put their point of view, alby and peter seem to be under a very tight hold, the management  seem not do not read this so what is left 

www.tab.com.au

I have seen the promotional stuff on sports betting, mainly aimed at the rugby world cup, and wondered, taking into account the very thin margin in sports betting, I think they will need a truly massive turnover to recoup those very expensive marketing expenses.

It was interesting to note that on my home computer it was much more quicker for me to access my account through that sports betting promotional blurb, than it is to access my account through the usual sign on procedures. This suggests to me that the promotional blurb costs include a big sum on information technology nerds and they do not come cheaply.