RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Measles

Just throwing it out there but what if these poor victims of this new outbreak were actually more victims of the Vaccine :rcf-shocked-4: would the ‘testing’ facility cover any negative results ???? The way this measles campaign has been pushed you can guarantee they would do their utmost to cover up any negative press :rcf-rich-1:  We had no deaths in over a 1300  cases, before at the tail end we supposedly had two unfortunate pregnant women ( remembering annually we lose 365 babies unrelated to measels ) yet in Samoa we get 3 in 360 at the begining blamed on measels by the media ,all cases without confirmation . 

On 11/3/2019 at 1:52 AM, 6xes said:

i have to ask...

but do children who have been vaccinated no longer contract measles??

according to the literature they are still suseptible , one news and stabell say that vaccinating helps your immune system but look at how we are built? Anything that has to be introduced into your blood  stream  goes against anything we see as natural , Common sense suggests this compromises your natural immune system which is designed to protect you in a natural environment.... but is it ‘Natural ‘anymore????Seems we are becoming locked into Big Pharma and the Experimenting Science ,  im just the type that questions and no expert.... but seems the experts dont know :rcf-embarrassed-3:

“It’s called disease-mongering,” rabbi Handler says, “Using fear tactics; that’s standard procedure, recommended by the CDC at their seminars for the various health departments … 

What’s happening right now is a very concerning development. In the 1950s, doctors recommended children should get the measles and chickenpox … It’s safe, it’s a childhood disease; it’s not ebola, it’s not the black plague … And then they have lifetime immunity.

However, in 1963 when Merck invented the measles vaccine, they used the typical fear tactics. They exaggerated the dangers of measles, which in an advanced country like the United States … where there is proper nutrition and sanitation, proper sewage disposal, Harvard University has shown that 97% of the deaths have been reduced because of these simple techniques.”

He goes on to recount a quick history of the introduction of the measles vaccine. How initially it was said getting vaccinated would confer the same benefits as getting the measles — lifetime immunity. However, it soon became apparent vaccine-induced immunity did not last.

Indeed, in 1986, public health officials stated that MMR vaccination rates for kindergarten children were in excess of 95 percent and that one dose of live attenuated MMR would eliminate these three childhood diseases (measles, mumps and rubella) in the U.S.37 Just three years later, parents were informed that a single dose of MMR vaccine was inadequate for providing lifelong protection against these common childhood diseases and that children would need to get a second dose of MMR.38

Today, 94.3% of children entering kindergarten39have received two doses of MMR vaccine, as have 92 percent of school children ages 13 to 17 years.40 In some states, the MMR vaccination rate is approaching 100 percent.41

Yet despite achieving the sought-for MMR vaccination rate for more than three decades, which theoretically should ensure “herd immunity,” outbreaks of both measles and mumps keep occurring — and many of those who get sick are children and adults who have been vaccinated. 

“Now we have a situation where instead of getting measles at a safe age, at 5 years old, they suppressed it, and now, children 20 years old are getting it; grownups are getting measles,” rabbi Handler says.

“Even more dangerous, babies under 1 year of age [are getting it], because the mothers are not lifetime protected. They got the vaccine. [In the past] the mother’s milk used to carry over the immunity to the baby … 

But rather than admitting the vaccine is a flop and a failure, and [is] dangerous, they’re doubling down saying we have to get more vaccines. They’re using the argument that people are getting hurt as an argument to give more vaccines, instead of going back to where it was the 50s … 

Another big, criminal omission of the media is that they are not taking care of the people who are getting the measles … who need to know the truth, that in order to reduce the symptoms … they need to take massive amounts of vitamin A, which is proven to cut down the problem [by] 50%.

[Also] be careful not to take Tylenol to reduce fever, because that fever gets rid of the measles faster … And good hydration. That’s what’s really needed. The doctors and the media are criminally negligent just pushing shots, shots, shots and not helping people to get through it safely.”

E34F28F6-6A7B-4255-90D2-6F0C3DCEFA66.png

I usually have one question when fronted with a vehement “anti-vaccination” Warrior. My question is this. “Explain to me how the average life expectancy of humans has just about trebled over the last 200 years”. They normally find it hard to answer beyond “Better diets”. My answer is, modern medicine and vaccination against certain diseases. We exercise less, eat more processed food, walk less, do less physical activity due to modern appliances like washing machines, heaters (no wood chopping), buy our veggies so don’t have to hoe a field, etc etc, yet life expectancy for the “average” male in a western civilisation has reached around 80yo for men and women. Why and how? It’s a no brainer. Modern medicine. I think Big Pharma has a lot of question marks against it. But it has also supplied a lot of answers in relation to why our life expectancy is getting longer and longer. 

On 11/3/2019 at 6:41 AM, Trump said:

I usually have one question when fronted with a vehement “anti-vaccination” Warrior. My question is this. “Explain to me how the average life expectancy of humans has just about trebled over the last 200 years”. They normally find it hard to answer beyond “Better diets”. My answer is, modern medicine and vaccination against certain diseases. We exercise less, eat more processed food, walk less, do less physical activity due to modern appliances like washing machines, heaters (no wood chopping), buy our veggies so don’t have to hoe a field, etc etc, yet life expectancy for the “average” male in a western civilisation has reached around 80yo for men and women. Why and how? It’s a no brainer. Modern medicine. I think Big Pharma has a lot of question marks against it. But it has also supplied a lot of answers in relation to why our life expectancy is getting longer and longer. 

its a interesting thought to ponder... what has seemingly caused the life-expectancy to triple over the last 200years...

while having the  medical provisions available has a positive affect... it is no doubt "Lifestyle" that contributes to the overall equation.

Vaccination is a meer drop in the bucket... of what would be considered to be life-changing

On 11/3/2019 at 6:41 AM, Trump said:

Hygiene is the main reason Trump, better diets ? when you talk about certain  diseases which ones? Plenty of information out there , and if you take the time to research the subject you may be surprised. Do these Statistics include deaths due to Conflict?  Antibiotics also have played a serious role in improving longevity....Vaccines????? Categoric evidence is hard to find and without it ? Its a no brainer

13 hours ago, Gruff said:

Hygiene is the main reason Trump, better diets ? when you talk about certain  diseases which ones? Plenty of information out there , and if you take the time to research the subject you may be surprised. Do these Statistics include deaths due to Conflict?  Antibiotics also have played a serious role in improving longevity....Vaccines????? Categoric evidence is hard to find and without it ? Its a no brainer

Polio? 

On 11/7/2019 at 9:22 AM, Trump said:

Polio? 

Once you contract polio you were immune for life, if you had a compromised immune system it was a big problem otherwise it just showed with flu like sumptoms... but we have seen the WHO experiments in Africa  create Polio 2 after so called immunisation programs involving the ‘weakened live virus’ given to weak compromised immune systems mutating passing fecal matter, this can survive for up to two weeks. 

C197E330-BF00-4D01-8786-26657BC6E7A3.png

“It’s called disease-mongering,” rabbi Handler says, “Using fear tactics; that’s standard procedure, recommended by the CDC at their seminars for the various health departments … 

What’s happening right now is a very concerning development. In the 1950s, doctors recommended children should get the measles and chickenpox … It’s safe, it’s a childhood disease; it’s not ebola, it’s not the black plague … And then they have lifetime immunity.

However, in 1963 when Merck invented the measles vaccine, they used the typical fear tactics. They exaggerated the dangers of measles, which in an advanced country like the United States … where there is proper nutrition and sanitation, proper sewage disposal, Harvard University has shown that 97% of the deaths have been reduced because of these simple techniques.”

He goes on to recount a quick history of the introduction of the measles vaccine. How initially it was said getting vaccinated would confer the same benefits as getting the measles — lifetime immunity. However, it soon became apparent vaccine-induced immunity did not last.

Indeed, in 1986, public health officials stated that MMR vaccination rates for kindergarten children were in excess of 95 percent and that one dose of live attenuated MMR would eliminate these three childhood diseases (measles, mumps and rubella) in the U.S.37 Just three years later, parents were informed that a single dose of MMR vaccine was inadequate for providing lifelong protection against these common childhood diseases and that children would need to get a second dose of MMR.38

Today, 94.3% of children entering kindergarten39have received two doses of MMR vaccine, as have 92 percent of school children ages 13 to 17 years.40 In some states, the MMR vaccination rate is approaching 100 percent.41

Yet despite achieving the sought-for MMR vaccination rate for more than three decades, which theoretically should ensure “herd immunity,” outbreaks of both measles and mumps keep occurring — and many of those who get sick are children and adults who have been vaccinated. 

“Now we have a situation where instead of getting measles at a safe age, at 5 years old, they suppressed it, and now, children 20 years old are getting it; grownups are getting measles,” rabbi Handler says.

“Even more dangerous, babies under 1 year of age [are getting it], because the mothers are not lifetime protected. They got the vaccine. [In the past] the mother’s milk used to carry over the immunity to the baby … 

But rather than admitting the vaccine is a flop and a failure, and [is] dangerous, they’re doubling down saying we have to get more vaccines. They’re using the argument that people are getting hurt as an argument to give more vaccines, instead of going back to where it was the 50s … 

Another big, criminal omission of the media is that they are not taking care of the people who are getting the measles … who need to know the truth, that in order to reduce the symptoms … they need to take massive amounts of vitamin A, which is proven to cut down the problem [by] 50%.

[Also] be careful not to take Tylenol to reduce fever, because that fever gets rid of the measles faster … And good hydration. That’s what’s really needed. The doctors and the media are criminally negligent just pushing shots, shots, shots and not helping people to get through it safely.”

Given the Measles vaccine isnt 100% and takes up to 2 weeks after being administered to be effective should vaccinating after the outbreak had started on an island be the first course of action ? Vitamin A is proven to reduce mortality in victims with measles, what about given to the young unvaccinated in a water based form in an outbreak situation ?  The WHO is still experimenting with vaccines so will be interesting to see what transpires from this disaster :rcf-sad:

In the country of Origin where this measles outbreak has been taking place... what is occurring in the political circles, especially regarding minister of health, national security and current foreign matters the country is facing that of its political leaders..

i raise this question as i wonder if there is a correlation between.

is anything ever random!!??

14 hours ago, Gruff said:

Given the Measles vaccine isnt 100% and takes up to 2 weeks after being administered to be effective should vaccinating after the outbreak had started on an island be the first course of action ? Vitamin A is proven to reduce mortality in victims with measles, what about given to the young unvaccinated in a water based form in an outbreak situation ?  The WHO is still experimenting with vaccines so will be interesting to see what transpires from this disaster :rcf-sad:

Follow the money!

3 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

A trip to hospital in Apia would hopefully stop you continuing to promote your damaging agenda on vaccinations Gruff.

What Agenda?  And this information isnt mine Heap just trying to make sense of all this

If you question anything that has been posted let me know, de bunking ‘conspiracy theories’ is part of this argument .Time will tell soon enough