RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Measles

6 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Follow the money!

although the vaccination is invariably tied to a money trail

i chose to illuminate a possible connection with political agendas

simply to highlight the ever increasing influence of China in the region of the pacific, and what is shaping out to become a reliance on China

How does one influence a change toward reliance??  i might be fishing here... but it is a textbook methodology used by the deepstate elitists worldwide!!

Create Problem ---->Increase Fear ---->Provide solution with hidden agenda

what this clip highlights... debate between medical scientists and research vs parents assessed evidence based on the timeline of the vaccine being administered

Now doesnt this just stink of how the Climate change approach and its justification and support of the United nations!!

United Nations supporting this vaccine push...  coincidence!!??

Could you imagine how these people would feel if they had been forced to Vaccinate :rcfe-surprise:..... are these people just Collateral damage for the greater good? All good if they are someone elses Kids :rcf-sad-13:

There are 4 types of coronavirus that nearly all of us if not all have already had, this new one is here to stay . Nobody will be immune as you cannot build up an immunity to it like most other coronaviruses. If you have longterm health issues or Elderly(if not both :rcf-thinking:) your obviously at most risk , and as most healthy people dont show symptoms when infected by coronavirus what can you do ? Reduce the amount of toxic crap you introduce into your body would be a good start :rcf-thinking:

We are back on the NZ Government / Ayeesha  Verral Vaccine Train with a few cases of Measles in Albany, unvaccinated have to stay away for two weeks .. no mention of Vitamin A for prevention and to aid in recovery...as we know China has Mandatory Measles Vaccines yet suffers hundreds of outbreaks, let's look at the Vaccine History of everyone involved in these outbreaks so there is transparency, this 'illness is coming from where exactly????

Another deep state Big Pharma scam...worldwide soon

Go the sheep

You can guarantee Idol be lining up tomorrow for a shot

Cok380OB_normal.jpg

I snapped this picture on the way out of CVS. I decided to ask a few questions so I walked to the pharmacy. First of all, we have ZERO measles cases in our community so this is a bold faced lie. They're banking on people being misinformed and ignorant. People hear measles and automatically go into panic and fear mode, rolling up their sleeve without a second thought. Secondly, the measles is a 7 day virus, not a lifelong disease. Wish people would stop calling it a disease, that is false. Here goes. "Hey, I see the measles is in our area, that is scary! Do you know what areas are effected?" Pharmacist- oh, I am unsure. Our manager just told us to put these signs up. Are you UTD on your MMR? " Actually, the last time I received this shot was about 40 years ago, assuming it was given at 12 months of age and I am 41. Shouldn't I still be protected? I thought vaccines last a lifetime?'' Pharmacist- Actually, they now recommend a 3rd MMR just to be on the cautious side. Especially when an outbreak occurs. "Interesting. Did you have the measles as a child? My mom and grandparents all had it and said it was no big deal." Pharmacist- yes, I was fine ,but we all react differently to diseases and infections. "Exactly! So, what are the risks involved with the MMR?" Pharmacist- low grade fever, redness and soreness at the injection site and some fatigue. What are the severe adverse reactions to this shot? I've read the insert and the side effects listed are : Panniculitis, atypical measles, fever, syncope, headache, dizziness, malaise, irritability, vasculitis, pancreatitis, diarrhea, vomiting, parotitis, nausea, diabetes belitus, thrombocytopenic, purpura, regional lymphadenopathy, leukocytosis, anaphylaxis, anaphylactoid, pneumonia such as angioneurotic edema, bronchospasm, arthritis, arthralgia, myalgia, encephalitis, encephalopathy, measles inclusion body encephalitis (MIBE), subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE), Guillain- Barre syndrome, febrile seizures, febrile seizures, ataxia, polyneuritis, polyneuropathy, ocular palais, paresthesia, ear nerve deafness, death. (I had to pull my notes up so I didn't miss any) Pharmacist- oh, those reactions are literally 1 in a million and you have a better chance at winning the lottery hahahahaha!(yes he really laughed) "Well, I guess my family is the *1 in a million * you speak of as my nephew suffered skin eating diarrhea, head banging, loss of eye contact, hand flapping, screaming bloody murder for hours, stopped eating, stopped all communication and was eventually diagnosed with Autism, this all occurred within hours of the MMR. Ps. We've never won the lottery." Pharmacist - ummm. I am sorry. I have to get back to work, nice talking to you. Call the FDA for more information. Literally runs off behind the counter and picks up the phone pretending to talk to someone as he side eyes me. We walk out and the lady standing behind me goes "thank you." I said, for what? She goes "I never knew about those serious issues that can occur with the MMR and while you were talking, I looked up measles cases near us and zero popped up. I also had the measles as a kid and nobody made such a big deal about it as they do now. I was fine. Spent the week off from school , and read about 10 books with the lights dimly lit. We talked for a bit and I left. See the blatant lies these so called medical professionals use to scare you into taking a shot you don't need , one that has serious side effects, including death?

Why are they jabbing their potion into 14 week olds???? Beyond belief..... if they knew  the child was predisposed or compromised  then why would you expose it to this poison and expect a good result , we are told it is suppose to work in conjunction with our own immune systems ??? Another poor victim of safe and effective vaccines. Poor soul. How can something designed to save lives kill? The last time two infants in Samoa died after being vaccinated 2 nurses got 5 yrs jail for 'mixing the vials' incorrectly...must be safe

Screenshot_20230504-235525_Chrome.jpg

Why are we not seeing this Vaccine death on our breakfast television??? Nothing like negative press to effect a money spinning vaccine campaign ...I've messaged Varrall to find out why this event hasnt effected this Vaccine campaign, someone has died  does that not warrant serious concern ?? 

Nothing like a test run before the actual event ....   :rcf-laughing-2:

The hysterical screaming of the Health minister (or was it the deputy)  "DON"T GO TO AUCKLAND !!! " ....   sound familiar to 6 months later.  

Their problem was and IS, we have done and covered measles years ago, and after the initial screaming and shouting, it all DIED a deserved death. :) 

So 3 months later they give it another shot with a MYSTERY flu virus  ....  :rcf-laughing-2:

Just looking up a vaccine touted in Clinical trials over 2 years to be 100% 

Truvada

As your immune system gets stronger with HIV treatment, it can begin to fight off infections you already had, possibly causing disease symptoms to come back. You could also have symptoms if your immune system becomes overactive. This reaction may happen at any time (soon after starting HIVtreatment or many months later). Get medical help right away if you have any serious symptoms, including: unexplained weight loss, severe tiredness, muscle aches/weaknessthat doesn't go away, headaches that are severe or don't go away, joint pain, numbness/tingling of the hands/feet/arms/legs, vision changes, signs of infection (such as fever, chills, swollen lymph nodes, trouble breathing, cough, non-healing skin sores), signs of an overactive thyroid (such as irritability, nervousness, heat intolerance, fast/pounding/irregular heartbeat, bulging eyes, unusual growth in the neck/thyroid known as a goiter), signs of a certain nerve problem known as Guillain-Barre syndrome (such as unsteadiness, loss of coordination, trouble swallowing/speaking/chewing, trouble moving your eyes).

Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: mental/mood changes (such as depression, anxiety), signs of kidney problems (such as change in the amount of urine, pink/bloody urine).

Rarely, this medication can cause severe (sometimes fatal) liver and blood problems (lactic acidosis). Tell your doctor right away if you develop symptoms of liver problems (such as nausea/vomiting that doesn't stop, loss of appetite, stomach/abdominal pain, yellowing eyes/skin, dark urine) or lactic acidosis (such as deep/rapid breathing, drowsiness, nausea/vomiting, unusual weakness).

Tenofovir may increase the risk of bone loss. Discuss the risks and benefits of treatment with your doctor, as well as the possible use of calcium and vitamin D to reduce this side effect. If you are at risk for bone loss, your doctor may monitor your bone mineral density. Tell your doctor right away if any of the following serious side effects occur: bone pain, easily broken bones.

A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.

This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist...

They didn't have room for the rest of the conditions created by this 'treatment. Gotta be good for ya

So what exactly is Disease?

We have got millions of different  'variants' of coronavirises, Whooping cough, meningitis,Bird flus , RSV, Shingles,hepatitis Common Cold and  Flus with perpetually 4 types ABCD with 'subtypes' of course ,and this is only scratching the surface YET each requires it's own Vaccine  🤔 and when one flu viaccine or meningicocal jab doesn't work  its always the 'other strain' ....We would be dead already .... You can throw in Cancer for good measure as there is a river of money for research to find the 'Cure'. ....we are no closer, Governments poured hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars if not billions in finding a Vaccine for Covid yet Pfizer amongst others already had a few waiting in the wings.., why are these 'therapeutics so expensive given the money absorbed by these entities from taxpayers? Universities get funded to the hilt then sell off any discoveries at bargain basement prices to greedy Pharma Companies and trial data is always funded by the entity looking to make profits....the Conflict of interest is widespread and information released to the public well rehearsed...Verrall is still throwing out the ' vaccinate to protect your whanau line' today yet Pfizer have NEVER tested this premise.We KNOW the Vaccine doesn't work because you Still get sick from' it' and can Still transmit, not to mention the elephant in the Room the Unvaccinated...how are they still living? No wonder they wanted Mandatory coverage . The only thing this exercise achieved was a depletion of Countries financial resources into the hands of Criminals who have no trouble  accepting the huge death toll this event created, the cheap effective therapeutics  readily available were shelved to open the way for others 100 times more expensive without a proven safety profile.

Misinformation? The information is still out there but the powers that be are hard at work trying to undermine this..Common Sense should prevail, this is becoming blatantly obvious there's no money in a Cure it's all about managing whats accepted mainstream as 'disease'with Drugs.... The WHO funded heavily by Bill Gates is looking to Control these 'Medicines' if they don't already, going by the Global response and their own literature Leaders already adhere to their Directives

Screenshot_20230506-114633_Chrome.jpg

Perpetual  Money making 'Vaccine' campaigns are a major concern for everybody, Polio was suppose to be erradicated by the corrupt WHO in Africa but we are hearing of other variants requiring more Vaccines, and these vaccines are creating more variants...add to that Cholera in areas the WHO frequents,ebola, measles,Aids and a plethora of other 'contagions..these picks will be absorbing more money that could of been channeled into infrastructure to stop unsanitary diseases but that's not their goal...Vaccines my ass.

Persistently under-vaccinated communities are also at risk of outbreaks of vaccine-derived poliovirus (VDPVs). These polio variants evolve from oral polio vaccines (OPVs), which use a weakened form of the virus to protect children from infection and act as a key tool for many countries to stop the spread of polio. When a vaccinated child sheds that weakened virus into the environment, it can help provide indirect protection for the entire community. However, in areas with persistently low immunization coverage, the weakened vaccine virus can circulate over a prolonged period, ultimately regaining the ability to cause paralytic outbreaks that can spread across geographies.....🙄

And you will still have dead brains argue with you.  How many have you come across who wish they had never been vaccinated against Covid?  How can politicians hold their heads up high with what they have done to this country with compulsory vaccines?  It is hard to take anything they say seriously.

What a right old Anti-Vax Wankfest you boys have got going in this post. 

In the three months from October to December 1918, influenza killed 9000 people in New Zealand. No Deep State conspiracy; no Big Pharma; no fake news; just a lot of dead people.

3 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

What a right old Anti-Vax Wankfest you boys have got going in this post. 

In the three months from October to December 1918, influenza killed 9000 people in New Zealand. No Deep State conspiracy; no Big Pharma; no fake news; just a lot of dead people.

And?  Facts are facts you need to wake up thinking you can't live without getting poked every 5 minutes Heap.While you were burping the worm I've been looking into this charade and its not pretty .Influenza figures from 1918 ??? Lets look to Fort Riley Kansas and the use of Bayers 1901 pharmacuetical  that compounded the issues created by US experiments.  Excess Deaths from the 'Covid vaccines are no joke, but you seem to support their use and gain of function experiments virologists undertook to Create a 'need  for them and the reason Hipkins and Adern locked us up.Pro Vaxers are the problem

Your WHO mates are in Tuvalu locking the heavily vaccinated Country down...Why? They're all jabbed, it's safe and effective no?you catch 'it' and spread regardless and unvaccinated are not well represented in the Covid Death toll so how can anybody with an ounce of common sense buy into this Crap