RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Baz (NZ)

Ruakaka

Chris Gibbs rated Amazing Az highly on the radio this morning? I remember the phone call conversation with Mad Mark, these Five are going real good but DONT back Tin Goose .... Tin won at 20s and the others went down the shithouse:rcfe-happy-3:

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

Chris Gibbs rated Amazing Az highly on the radio this morning? I remember the phone call conversation with Mad Mark, these Five are going real good but DONT back Tin Goose .... Tin won at 20s and the others went down the shithouse:rcfe-happy-3:

Think she got placed in an Auckland cup to.

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

Amazing Az 4th was a tad disappointing but he appeared to come to the end of his run at the 100...I have a feeling he may not have been quite fit enough for the step up from 1600m to 2100m with 7 weeks or thereabouts between races. He should be cherry ripe for a 2200m at home in a fortnite. Lightly raced and a very good horse i the making.

1 hour ago, rdytdy said:

What about the swerve on Atlanta Peach prior to the race. Was $6.50FF this morning and ended up $8.30 on the tote :rcfe-like:

i wasnt complaining :) i thought at one stage it was gonna be one of those hard luck storys but she charged through that gap. my only bet of the day. peach

On 8/31/2019 at 8:19 PM, rdytdy said:

What about the swerve on Atlanta Peach prior to the race. Was $6.50FF this morning and ended up $8.30 on the tote :rcfe-like:

mmmm not a great look that. Loved the directness and honesty pre race - looked like a total goose after it.

At home by the second to last race yesterday and heard George mention the "good crowd on course." Not sure when I've seen a smaller one. Trainers and handlers come and go in the owners area but with only 60-odd horses starting you can ascertain there weren't many there. Upstairs there were 18 people in the bar before the Cop, about double that in the stand and about that standing to watch the race. Wouldn't have to know how to count up to 100 to do your crowd figures. Is it a part of George's brief to make a positive comment about the crowd? It's wasted if it is because he's only talking to the converted and the converted already know there's no such thing as a 'good crowd' on any course these days.