RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

One to remember

On 9/5/2019 at 3:14 PM, Breeder said:

I'm hoping to see Kurt do the same in NZ in the 3yr old races.

I really like Sam, excellent rider and from what I’ve seen a really nice person ( she didn’t need that blue in her hair:rcf-kiss:) but not the rider for your horse, I had the same opinion of her association with Suliman ... you can see when combinations aren’t quite right, We can all see the potential but it’s about realising it . Over to you

On 8/31/2019 at 7:23 AM, Berri said:

Palace Pier by Kingman. Won a maiden race with a serious turn of foot.

Nice spotting .St James Palace winner   , was checking for a Kingman thread I saw a while ago and this came up from last year .

Tilsit won 19 lengths Newcastle at weekend, jockey looked like he was instructed to give him a decent ride out at end  ,first foal  out of once raced  half sister to Kingman . 3 year old was backed to shade odds on on debut but was green and beaten head by more experienced Shadwell owned gelding , 9 lengths back to third that day . AL Salt who beat him entered this weekend at Wolverhampton and Haydock so will give a guide to form . Distance he is putting on them suggests he might be very handy .