RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

Just something interesting

On 8/28/2019 at 11:50 AM, scooby3051 said:

Rex was a good bugga..always had a good horse and he had a few...i think someone else trained Noble Times..If I am not wrong...???

Gary Vile had a lease arrangement with Rex Allen. I always thought Rex had more general horseman knowledge than Wheeler and Sharrock put together. Interesting horse Rex had was Bijou Boy in partnership with an insurance broker. Unfortunately the broker was on the dodge  was backing Bijou Boy each start until he couldn't wait any longer and committed suicide. Soon after Bijou Boy won at outsize odds. The moral its not worth committing suicide no matter what.

14 minutes ago, slam dunk said:

Gary Vile had a lease arrangement with Rex Allen. I always thought Rex had more general horseman knowledge than Wheeler and Sharrock put together. Interesting horse Rex had was Bijou Boy in partnership with an insurance broker. Unfortunately the broker was on the dodge  was backing Bijou Boy each start until he couldn't wait any longer and committed suicide. Soon after Bijou Boy won at outsize odds. The moral its not worth committing suicide no matter what.

I rode a few for Rex back in the day managed to get Bijou Boy beat one day at Fielding LOL...he was a bloody decent horse.

Breeding as stated by Jeepers.  

Traces back to Citoyenne, who was also the dam of Citril.

Citril was ancestress of Oman, Ruve, Sobeit ?, Catalan, Timon ? and other winners. Relying on memory so not guaranteed and family not so prominent in recent years. If you stick with a good family long enough, you should get results.