RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
We're Doomed

New Commentator

On 8/24/2019 at 8:49 AM, uneasy said:

If you have any idea I can't see how a commentator has any effect on your view of racing

Can't agree although although perhaps not so relevant as previously.

AS an example I don't think the role Peter Kelly played in Central Districts ever received the recognition due. He made Central Districts racing both oncourse and offcourse for so many years. Alan Bright was ok and Tony Lee a worthy replacement although now Tony nowhere near his best.

Some of the Ozzie commentators are terrible except in Western Australia. Darren Flindell now very boring. Craig Rail may have been pushed out in Australia prematurely but really there is ample NZ callers available at this time.

On 8/24/2019 at 8:49 AM, uneasy said:

I beg to differ, our owners and us don't agree that South Island racing is slipping and I guess the $6mill+ we have won in Stakes the 5 years that Matt and I have been training in partnership supports our opinion. Fields here are generally larger and in particular Riccarton, on a decent track, is very good racing for the 23 race days they have.

If you have any idea I can't see how a commentator has any effect on your view of racing

yes you're doing bloody well, good on you...curious to know how much of the stakes won was in the north Island over the last 5 seasons

4 hours ago, Trump said:

That’s a bit like saying that Singapore or HK don’t need Tom Woods or, NZ didn’t need Darren Tyquin etc. Its a stupid argument. People are employed for their skills and availability. Maybe HK should employ only native Chinese to commentate on races? Some people......

Hey Trump the locals over 22 are British nO ? :rcf-cowboy: