RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Tab presenters

Got the bully from Capalaba last Sunday a dog called  Barbaresco was a past the post cert, first starter from Box 7 with the fav yeah what drawn 1 .... now If I know this how many others ? Before the race Barb was $2.80 with yeah what at $2, commentary team was saying solid late money for the third fav and calling yeah what a ‘good thing’ with the draw..... not a mention of the 7 and I knew of one punter at least ,with four figure bets ? As it turned out the Fav in one didn’t want to be there and ended up on the other side outside the speedy winner Barbaresco .....are these people ‘working ‘ for the betting institutions,? Talk about being lead up the garden path :rcf-poo:  Watch this pooch, been running time .

Go with ya gut, very rarely I have put my bet on and being swayed to their thoughts.

You right though, the mug punter at home with not alot  of knowledge will chuck a $5 or more on the commentators thoughts.

There is one really good greyhound commentator that does the catching pen, he is on either wed or thurs nights on sky. Very honest and very good.

29 minutes ago, lad27 said:

Go with ya gut, very rarely I have put my bet on and being swayed to their thoughts.

You right though, the mug punter at home with not alot  of knowledge will chuck a $5 or more on the commentators thoughts.

There is one really good greyhound commentator that does the catching pen, he is on either wed or thurs nights on sky. Very honest and very good.

True. The only issue is your gut isn’t 100%, ... some say your gut is the 2nd brain ... considering what the brain is made up of why not ?  If your going on what you perceive Straight sets must go close tomorrow but who knows, maybe your gut tells you otherwise regardless of what you think you ‘know’  :rcf-thinking:

I gave up punting on horses when the Tab started announcing during lead up time that "this horse has taken a $5k bet at 2.80 and another $3k bet at 2.70" etc etc blah blah bollocks! There's no way the tab would take bets of that amount and the horse starts still paying $2.70! Furthermore I did not see even one of these horse's win! Utter bollocks and misleading info and backed by the fact we could never ascertain if these bets were actually placed.