RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
LightsOut

Good offer I just signed up

with Unibet. John Allen said the new Betting site would make the NZ Industry competitive with overseas so I would expect this to be made available to any Kiwi with a NZ TAB betting account. I know some owners in NZ with NZ TAB bet accounts receive around 20% extra on runners they own as they have told me but unfortunately it needs to be made available to all like it is in Aussie.

• Unibet Owner Payout: This is one of the most special bonus Unibet has to offer. It is exclusive to horse and greyhound owners in both Australia and New Zealand. The owners register their dogs or horses at Unibet, and they are rewarded with 15% of every bet they make on the animals. Remember to enter the Unibet Bonus Code Australia.

Such a good initiative...... our dirty cousins just seem to be able to consistantly offer and deliver on product and initiatives that punters desire and in turn engage with... come on tab! No shame in borrowing some innovative initiatives to help stimulate positive revenue and reputation...

On 8/22/2019 at 8:23 PM, talk said:

So NZ owners race for stakes supplied by TAB turnover/profitability and this post is encouraging owners to bet with Unibet. The slide just got steeper.

Think the point of the post was for the tab to improve there offerings to be competitive in the market. 

The issue is privacy, privileged information, insider trading.

What are the legal issues when a bank or share market intermediary monitors their customers accounts to make their own investments. In some cases like insider trading there could be criminal penalties like prison.

Odds setters should not have access to the names of betting accounts. It can lead to all sort of corrupt practices including blackmail. If they do it overseas two wrongs don't make a right.

On 8/24/2019 at 8:02 PM, tonkatime said:

Think the point of the post was for the tab to improve there offerings to be competitive in the market. 

The unedited post did not have this intention. Left unchanged was ' Remember to enter the Unibet Bonus Code Australia' and the title of the post - 'Good offer I just signed up'

4 hours ago, slam dunk said:

The issue is privacy, privileged information, insider trading.

What are the legal issues when a bank or share market intermediary monitors their customers accounts to make their own investments. In some cases like insider trading there could be criminal penalties like prison.

Odds setters should not have access to the names of betting accounts. It can lead to all sort of corrupt practices including blackmail. If they do it overseas two wrongs don't make a right.

Like when you go to punt your own horse through your account ?Review your bet then offer your punt at reduced odds ?