RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Kingshill

Buyer Beware - Gavelhouse auctions (Racehorses)

8 hours ago, Gruff said:

Liked this horse from day one Puha, seemed like there was more to her than we saw on the track. Time will tell :rcfe-smile:

Agree mate . Just happened to read the report on the auction and she may have issues breeding  reading the vets report . Best of luck to purchasers though .

18 hours ago, poundforpound said:

He’s a good mate of mine and I can assure you that he’d be up for it if he knew the slanderous manner in which he’d been described here 

I didn't detect anything slanderous in the comment ...there was a question about the identity of an R. Lawson listed in the ownership.

11 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

It’s just the unnecessary implication that irritated me.....and yes it’s not technically slanderous...but why suggest it ?.....imagine if a murdering paedophile had his name listed in court docs....and someone said “isn’t that the same guy Weasel from Cafe ?”......mud sticks 

understood, p4p, but you have hardly helped your 'good mate' by mentioning his first name (not done by Kingshill) , his nickname (ditto) and posting a photo of him (ditto). Give yourself an uppercut!

19 hours ago, poundforpound said:

He’s a good mate of mine and I can assure you that he’d be up for it if he knew the slanderous manner in which he’d been described here 

Likewise Leo and i would have thought  he has too many other  things on his plate to worry about someone
"Asking a question  about whether R Lawson was the bowler" 

Massive overreaction by you on this  IMHO

Greg

2 hours ago, puha said:

Agree mate . Just happened to read the report on the auction and she may have issues breeding  reading the vets report . Best of luck to purchasers though .

yes, best wishes...from a female family of classy stayers, so perhaps the best yet to come...i see offered as 'racing and breeding proposition, so wonder where she is off to!

3 hours ago, weasel57 said:

yes, best wishes...from a female family of classy stayers, so perhaps the best yet to come...i see offered as 'racing and breeding proposition, so wonder where she is off to!

Yes but click on reports and read the vets report regarding breeding be a slight concern when you spend that sort of coin . 

23 hours ago, poundforpound said:

In your opinion is a 60 mm follicle on the left ovary with a small inactive right ovary be an issue ? Vet says a further examination during oestrus would be required to determine suitability for breeding .