RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
gubellini

Aalaalune

8 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

imo she did enough today to warrant another run or 2 before they turn her out,looked to me as though she still has improvement in her especially over more ground.

ffs.. running her now is ruining her. She doesn't need to prove she can gallop. She needs to be rested not raced 'one or two more starts' on firmer and faster tracks. Makes me sick watching them ruining a potential Oaks contender by Reliable Man racing for peanuts on a Good 3 track.

10 hours ago, weasel57 said:

ffs.. running her now is ruining her. She doesn't need to prove she can gallop. She needs to be rested not raced 'one or two more starts' on firmer and faster tracks. Makes me sick watching them ruining a potential Oaks contender by Reliable Man racing for peanuts on a Good 3 track.

One likes to think a "potential Oaks contender" might be capable of picking up a maiden somewhere. And they did try racing her not for "peanuts" at HB, but that didn't work out too good.

1 hour ago, We're Doomed said:

One likes to think a "potential Oaks contender" might be capable of picking up a maiden somewhere. And they did try racing her not for "peanuts" at HB, but that didn't work out too good.

she'll win (more) races WD if given time to grow up without the pressure on her legs and potential jarring from hard tracks.I see she's in the noms for the 1000 Guineas next week. For her sake, I hope there is rain down south - much better prospect if there is.

4 minutes ago, weasel57 said:

she'll win (more) races WD if given time to grow up without the pressure on her legs and potential jarring from hard tracks.I see she's in the noms for the 1000 Guineas next week. For her sake, I hope there is rain down south - much better prospect if there is.

It is predicted, and wind has turned to the south as I speak.  Whether there will be much precipitation remains to be seen.

Great racing yesterday BTW.

21 hours ago, Pam Robson said:

It is predicted, and wind has turned to the south as I speak.  Whether there will be much precipitation remains to be seen.

Great racing yesterday BTW.

Pam, please dry the track for me, anyhow you can. Have a lazy 20 on Son of Maher at $61, thanks

1 hour ago, arjay said:

Pam, please dry the track for me, anyhow you can. Have a lazy 20 on Son of Maher at $61, thanks

Keep that ticket under 24 hour guard , that's outstanding value way stable going and he's gone ok last couple . Pissing down today though. 

On 11/10/2019 at 10:14 AM, weasel57 said:

Your eyes must be better than mine Weasel. I can't see her in the 1000 Guineas noms. 

On 11/23/2019 at 12:29 AM, Tauhei Notts said:

Aalaalune and Jennifer Eccles; now that would be good three year old fillies maiden race.

Not anymore.
Jennifer Eccles is now the best maiden in the country after Aalaalune finally won her first race impressively today at Te Rapa by 4 Lengths.
She'll probably win them in a row now she's found the line? :rcf-laughing-2:

Baz  Yeah eazy win ,top ride by Ryan Elliot  .He seems to get his horses to run for him but also gets into a lot of problems in the last 200 meters  of a race with bad options ie Johnny Lincoln .He is the most improved jockey going round and I'm sure he will fix the problem .Has 23 wins so far this year ,pretty good for a young bloke .Cheers BH

5 hours ago, Blue said:

You don't often get a Lotto winner prepared to put money into horses or racing. He's already been prudent enough to dump some rubbish and so it's good to see him get a little success. May not be a superstar but more in store by the way she won yesterday.

very pleased for the horse and connections, BUT I think she should be given a rest now in order to be primed for the longer races on softer tracks in the autumn.

28 minutes ago, weasel57 said:

very pleased for the horse and connections, BUT I think she should be given a rest now in order to be primed for the longer races on softer tracks in the autumn.

Weasal You right but can't see Rogie doing that now that he seems to be on top of her issues not in his DNA .Cheers BH

5 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Nice win in the first at Te Rapa by full sister De La TERRE.

I thought Elliot was down to ride but not so.

4 hours ago, Patiti said:

Couldn't make weight.

A shame we didn't know earlier she was going to carry 2kgs less on the day. Obviously no other senior rider on track. Good trick though! :ph34r: :lol:

2 hours ago, Baz (NZ) said:

A shame we didn't know earlier she was going to carry 2kgs less on the day. Obviously no other senior rider on track. Good trick though! :ph34r: :lol:

Pretty sure rules state you must swap like with like regarding riders . Saying that the rule is easily minipulated.