RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Tab verification

What a drama :rcf-sad-1:I don’t know how staff at outlets have the time to process and serve at the same time, if you havnt got your pass pick your time to process carefully, I like the section in the pamphlet where they state they can ask you where you got the money from to place a large bet  :rcf-rich-1::rcfe-happy-3: 

you always have had too "verify" your account too withdraw any funds i'm hoping most punters out there have had a withdrawal at some stage :rcf-surprised:  i have had no problems taking out 4 figures since aug 1 nothing different at my end.......... 

2 hours ago, shodsie said:

you always have had too "verify" your account too withdraw any funds i'm hoping most punters out there have had a withdrawal at some stage :rcf-surprised:  i have had no problems taking out 4 figures since aug 1 nothing different at my end.......... 

I’m not an account holder Shods:rcf-shocked: good to hear your pulling 4 figures on a regular basis though:rcfe-like:

10 hours ago, shodsie said:

Well, I have had a hell of a problem "taking out 4 figures", but that has nothing to do with the lack of verification.

Gruff I said on a previous post, back in the 70's there used to be a middle bar that us dodgy lot would meet. There was always 30 of us in there on race day.Out of the 30 or so that were there including the barmen 28 had convictions ,i don't know about the barmen but they looked dodgy.I can only imagine the reply the TAB staff would have got  asking the question were did you get the money from? Loved those days, cheers BH