RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Mystic Journey to go unbeaten this preparation........

14 hours ago, CT"s said:

I find a lot of the fun is picking a horse you like then finding a bookie on course to bet on it with. 

BOG I feel would take the fun out of it. 

I don’t bet to make money. I’ve got a good job for that. I bet purely for the love of the thoroughbred game. 

Taking 4 figure bets for the 'love' of the game!!...yeah...right!

Nice one CT,  Mystic Journey was the only official bet I had on the day (a tad smaller than yours). I say 'official', because I went to the pub to keep my Guinness '100 Club' numbers ticking along, and had Taurus to win at Otaki through one of those bloody annoying machines - luckily it was all the cash I had on me...

I've also backed Neufbosc (via Sportsbet) In the Melbourne Cup at $81, now into $67 after a solid run in MJ's race - always nice to have a long term interest.

46 minutes ago, Catalano said:

Nice one CT,  Mystic Journey was the only official bet I had on the day (a tad smaller than yours). I say 'official', because I went to the pub to keep my Guinness '100 Club' numbers ticking along, and had Taurus to win at Otaki through one of those bloody annoying machines - luckily it was all the cash I had on me...

I've also backed Neufbosc (via Sportsbet) In the Melbourne Cup at $81, now into $67 after a solid run in MJ's race - always nice to have a long term interest.

She’s a beauty alright Catalano!

Can’t wait to see her out to a mile on a firmer deck at Flemington.

Good luck with Neufbosc in the Cup. 

22 minutes ago, TurnyTom said:

Chris going forward is MJ a $2 shorty ever race - hard to get a result unless you punt big or take exotics

You can get $5 for her at the moment for the Cox Plate Tom but yes, you would expect her to be odds on in her next 2 races leading into her grand final. 

I think she’s currently paying $1.80 Fixed Odds All in for the Makybe Diva. 

Chris.

You might be interested in one tomorrow at Canterbury.... Subpoenaed.

Former Kiwi which put away a handy field on debut at Te Rapa. Opened at $2.30, which was immediately taken into $1.90.

The field is moderate at best, so if it's any good, it'll be winning by two lengths +

On 8/20/2019 at 11:00 AM, NextPlease said:

Chris.

You might be interested in one tomorrow at Canterbury.... Subpoenaed.

Former Kiwi which put away a handy field on debut at Te Rapa. Opened at $2.30, which was immediately taken into $1.90.

The field is moderate at best, so if it's any good, it'll be winning by two lengths +

Just having the one bet today at Belmont mate. 

Cheers for the heads up though. 

Good luck if you have a punt.

On 8/16/2019 at 10:03 AM, Red Rum said:

Logician can step up  for Dettori and Gosden in Voltigeur .

Raymond Tusk drops into handicaps first time in Ebor . Like it's price ew.Form behind the best , even that 4th in Doha looks good behind French King now as he's a rising star in Europe . Buildmeupbuttercup unikely to get in but Mullins does well in these types races with dual purpose horses. Only broke maiden on flat last time but it hosed home .

A'Ali could do biz in Nunthorpe,  2 year olds do ok in that race when they run, and he's top notch.

Whats you early picks .

Frankelina and Withhold in the Ebor