RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
High Sparrow

Boxed quinellas on TAB app - wee query

Excuse my ignorance but does anyone else get a problem with placing a boxed quinella on an IPad through the TAB app? I select Quinella and Boxed options and then the first horse and I can't get any more numbers because the betslip fills the right hand side of the screen over the top of the other numbers I want to select. Anyone else run into this. And if so how do you get around it. I usually just use a computer but am away from it this afternoon and having to use an IPad, which I admit is unfamiliar to me. Any help appreciated. 

All resolved folks. If at first you don't succeed...must have been a "technical hitch". Tried several times so switched everything off, came back and sure enough it was resolved. Technology is not all it is cracked up to be sometimes. Though I am still not sure whether it was mine or the TABs!