RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chestnut

RESULT THREAD : WINTER RACING ULTIMATE TRIO TEAMS CHALLENGE : SATURDAY 10 AUGUST

Thank you for another sterling performance today, Maria.

For sure the day got tougher the further we got into it, with several winners being friendless.

Thank you to the racing gods for giving me two top-class team-mates today. Well done Wrinkles and Jack, both well-known to me. We must do it again sometime.

Dear  Chestnut and  scooby3051.

What fun  it was to enter your Race Cafe Winter Racing Ultimate Trio Teams Challenge  Tipping Competition today.  It is a wonderful time of the year  with  the commencement of the 2019 / 2020  Thoroughbred Racing Season which i hope and trust will see  2019 / 2020   produce so many Thoroughbred Racing  and   Tipping Competition highlight's  for you all :).

Congratulation's  to my fellow Team Member's  , Right first time and  Jack  on your superb Tipping Skill's at  Pukekohe Park , Riccarton Park  ,  Flemington ,  Rosehill , Doomben and Belmont today. You both are worthy Winner's of your Prize's.

I have played with you both in many Tipping Competition's. I sincerely hope and trust that i get to play with you both again real soon. It mean's a lot to me to be  in a Tipping Team with you both :).

To the runner's up Team of  Memphis2 , Chestnut and Lynzim.   A truly magnificent effort by you.  Folk's well played.

Once again , Chestnut  and  scooby3051  thank you  for  your   fantastic management skill's  in presenting and producing  these new Tipping Competition 's / and ,  a special  thanks  to Chestnut for your race by race  summaries   for us all to enjoy.

Happy 2019 / 2020  Thoroughbred Racing Season everyone  :rcf-happy-7:.

God Bless.

Well done to Right First Time, Wrinkles and Jack on their deserved success yesterday.  No thanks to me my team were amongst the 'also rans'. Couldn't pick my nose at present, I'd poke myself in the eye. Well done to Memphis and Right First Time on a couple of great individual efforts too. Form is temporary, class is permanent (or so my old running coach used to say). And Wrinkles said it all with his comments to maria and Scooby above. Class acts both.