RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Maximus

Keep an eye on ...

Rising Ransom ...

2nd up today ...3yo gelding, (Ekraar-Gem Lover) three-quarter brother to Rising Romance ...
finished well for 5th over 1200m first up and up in trip to 1400m.
I have no 'inside info' about him, but I liked the way he finished off that first start ...this is right-handed and he's just learning.
Should be even better when going further ...

opened at $10 out to $12 on FF Good value imo

2 hours ago, weasel57 said:

Cheers mate ...made a bob or two ... needed every metre of that long Pukekohe straight and went through the line like a good stayer in the making ...wonder if they have a Derby in mind for him?

Nice tip weasel. Well done.

Te Aroha today, a couple of excellent chances

R4 #5 Benaud

Imrpoved sharply when beaten a ns/head 3rd last start at Te Rapa in R82 grade 1400m behind highly-regarded The Good Fight ...same trip today but down to R65,
and has 4kg claim again with Rogerson apprentice Shiarna Johnson again on top. Has the draw (2) to control the tempo or run handy and handles heavy tracks well.
My only query is first go at Te Aroha,but has been placed right-handed. FF $5.50 is worth a crack imo.

R8 #4 Bullybrook. Excellent 2nd on debut when well supported. not a particularly strong field, so FF $4.00 is attractive odds.