RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Boss Hogg

Jockeys managers ???

Do you want me to post my employment history here? Just so you can't fabricate any more lies?

No wait.. that's no good. You have logged into my account in the past and made posts under my sunlineboy alias, so that wouldn't be any good for me.

You'll just twist it to suit your fantasy world.

Get a grip of your life. 

I am a horse racing website editor-in-chief, professional tipster (I get paid to provide tips) and I own a sports betting website.

That's what I do from 6am to 8pm and I'm happy with the six-figure salary. I'm sure you make that in one hour at HQ, but I'm happy with it.

If you have a problem with that, I suggest you seek professional help.

I won't be naming my personal website as I don't want spam.

Enjoy your day.

On 8/11/2019 at 3:54 PM, Boss Hogg said:

Opie does all the hard work and a brilliant ride on M Khan .Rodley jumps up and down and thinks he's the  hero for Opie's win.  Im sure Opie would have got the ride on Mongolian Khan without Rodley as manager.

Rodley is jumping up and down because he had 2 each way on...it. ;)

22 hours ago, NextPlease said:

There's about 20 of us in total. I employ 6 at my own site and no, you will not be told of its name. 

Now, time for you to focus more on your work and less about me. Don't want yet another "bar" going under do we?

Tell me then