RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
shaneMcAlister

Walk home a winner on Saturday

WALK HOME AN OWNER ON SATURDAY!
Thanks to Haunui Farm we will be giving away a 10% share in a showcasing filly to be trained by Nigel Tiley. This includes all training fees for the fillies entire racing career!

All you have to do is place a $50 bet on Saturday, write your name and email on the back of your betting slip and put it in the buckets at the bar of the Members Lounge. Winner will be announced in the Birdcage after Race 8. 

Turn Up.. Have A Bet.. Go Home An Owner
TOO EASY! 

4 minutes ago, weasel57 said:

very good incentive Well done, whoever thought of it I guess the only entrants will be people with losing $50 bets (the winning tickets will be redeemed!)

That did strike me as a bit of an issue! I think I'll be hoping to not be able to enter :)

Hey Shane, what’s your guess on how many tickets rolling around the barrell by race 8 ? Not much between the best two tracks to be on course north of Rotorua, Puke and Avondale, get out there:rcfe-like:

Hi Gruff. 

We do not know what to expect. Mark Chitty is very keen to see if something like this could increase on course turnover. 

Master builder awards and Counties with a promotion to get 8,000 to see SBW play is our competition tomorrow. 

We do have 170 booked for buys day out room and another 130 punters booked upstairs. So fingers crossed. 

Cheers 

42 minutes ago, shaneMcAlister said:

There is a punters club on course. But to keep things simple it will be run separately. 

How do you recruit the Selector for your Punters club ? I’ve got a feeling Critter’s on form this weekend , get him on the blower:rcfe-money: