RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Good onya Dummy....

my hopes were with Gobstopper ...I see 'heart fibrillation' reported in the post-race report....he appeared to cop some nasty interference leaving the straight with a lap to go and never looked right after that. Goodbye to a few multis and a win bet. Never mind. Good to see the Kiwis win it again. Mr Myers sure knows how to prepare these jumpers.

5 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Racing.com was reporting that Gobstopper “made a noise” so was eased out of it.

Well done Dummy.....a true gifted genius of our generation 

And a true gentleman to boot.

Yes, it was an impressive effort. I was surprised no one mentioned it until today. Amazing for Kevin Myers to let all the glory go to another trainer when he did all the work. I presume it could easily have raced under his name. I know he has an arrangement with the Paynes. Gobstopper was going ok until he dropped out and was pulled up.

3 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Racing.com was reporting that Gobstopper “made a noise” so was eased out of it.

Well done Dummy.....a true gifted genius of our generation 

Brendan Drechsler Hurdle winner Gobstopper ($4.80) was one of four horses who failed to complete the course and jockey Emily Farr said she felt compelled to pull him up after hearing him make an unusual noise following some mid-race interference. He was noted to have suffered from an arrhythmia.

5 hours ago, pogo(aus) said:

alfie Dee

what a race

:rcfe-like:

riccarton :rcf-in-love:

Was good race, I thought the second had him . Will be interesting to see what happens with trainer who saddled horses wrong way round later in day and failed the breath test . Adjourned until Saturday .