RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Just the one bet today......

19 minutes ago, Catalano said:

Good luck!

my only bet today is Age of Chivalry, race 8 at the Valley. 

Cheers Catalano. Roheryn won well and McEvoy rode a good race. 

Good luck with Age of Chilvalry. This is the most competitive race of the day in my opinion. I really like Usain Bowler after his good run fresh up but will be cheering for your horse. 

25 minutes ago, flockofewes2 said:

thought you would'a plonked it on Mandela!Gunshy..got the job done though.

Mandela won well today flock after missing the start and not running straight again. 

How did you go on the punt today?

16 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

You’ll almost certainly find that at some time in the future CT will boldly announce that he did back Mandela today, and that he’s backed him every single time he won, but never when he lost 

That’s life in the fantasy land of CT......the truth of course is that he’s missing two letters between his initials....un.....

I had $600 to win on Mandela last start as I clearly stated on the thread. :lol:

How did you go on the punt today short stuff?

I made $960 profit last weekend with one bet and $400 today with my only bet. B)

27 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

You’ll almost certainly find that at some time in the future CT will boldly announce that he did back Mandela today, and that he’s backed him every single time he won, but never when he lost 

That’s life in the fantasy land of CT......the truth of course is that he’s missing two letters between his initials....un.....

Usain Bowler ran home well though didn't he.

13 hours ago, poundforpound said:

a typically graceless, provocative insulting remark ..Mandela made amends for his poor performance last time ..why couldn't you simply say something nice (or nothing at all)?

12 hours ago, CT"s said:

I had $600 to win on Mandela last start as I clearly stated on the thread. :lol:

How did you go on the punt today short stuff?

I made $960 profit last weekend with one bet and $400 today with my only bet. B)

and lost $1600 the week before.

I venture you could wallpaper a house with your losing tickets.Its impossible to win over time with your M.O.

10 hours ago, Tauhei Notts said:

But imagine if you had placed the bet at Te Rapa today.  You would have had to produce your driver's licence, and possibly a duly certified copy of your rates demand, when you went to collect.  This is an absolute joke!

I did the punters club at Te Rapa yesterday and had to keep supplying my TAB account number and pin. In the finish just gave the operator the details and she kept it under her terminal and she used it when and as required. Was using a voucher so any movement ie bet or collect on the voucher which had a balance of over $1000.00 had to be cleared even if the bet or collect itself was under $1000.00.

1 hour ago, flockofewes2 said:

and lost $1600 the week before.

I venture you could wallpaper a house with your losing tickets.Its impossible to win over time with your M.O.

I’ll ask again as you don’t seem to be very good at listening. :rolleyes:

Mandela won yesterday and I made $400. :)

How did you go on the punt yesterday flock? 

1 hour ago, weasel57 said:

a typically graceless, provocative insulting remark ..Mandela made amends for his poor performance last time ..why couldn't you simply say something nice (or nothing at all)?

Don’t worry weasel. Short stuff is just jealous as I have cash and he can’t bet with food and beverage vouchers. :P

11 hours ago, Tauhei Notts said:

Brave bet $1000 at 5/2 on.

But imagine if you had placed the bet at Te Rapa today.  You would have had to produce your driver's licence, and possibly a duly certified copy of your rates demand, when you went to collect.  This is an absolute joke!

I’m glad I moved to Melbourne. As Ernie has mentioned previously, you can collect up to $10k cash over here at the TAB without any form of ID required.

13 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Because he’s a fuckwit, a liar, a loser, and he very bad HPD ( histrionic personality disorder )

Touché. Have you been looking in the mirror this morning short stuff? :P

How did you go on the punt yesterday? 

1 hour ago, CT"s said:

I’ll ask again as you don’t seem to be very good at listening. :rolleyes:

Mandela won yesterday and I made $400. :)

How did you go on the punt yesterday flock? 

So you had one bet for the day..a $1.40 shot and did not go again on Mandela.

30 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

The usual

Nine bets total, three winners, I made money, but I don’t need to wank on about what I do or don’t do like you

Righto. I thought this was a thoroughbred forum where we share our thoughts on thoroughbred racing. :rolleyes:

What were your 3 winners?

32 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Why would I publish that ?

Happy to share the results privately with Scooby but only after you donate $500 to the charity of my choice 

Don’t bother. 

The difference between you & me short stuff is I’m transparent and you’re not. 

I post my thoughts and bets win, lose or draw. You don’t.

I’m positive and encouraging. You’re negative and critical. 

I’ll continue to be positive sharing my thoughts and you can continue to be negative and critical. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest. Life is good and it’s only getting better. ;)

42 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

No you have a well documented mental disorder called HPD ... histrionic personality disorder....you need help but you can’t see it ....

If you looked up HPD in the dictionary short stuff they’d be a picture of you (standing on the phone books of course) :lol:

Edited by scooby3051
Not needed

42 minutes ago, CT"s said:

If you looked up HPD in the dictionary short stuff they’d be a picture of you (standing on the phone books of course) :lol:

Scoob , the one thing we know about Leo he can get  as well as he gives   :rcfe-like:  

41 minutes ago, flockofewes2 said:

A pointless question really.

You  must be very disciplined to limit yourself to one bet a day.

Punting is all about discipline flock. That’s why most punters fail.