RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tim vince

Why

In the last race tonight when u had a 40 to 42 race obviously close in ability did the handicapper allow a 49 that clearly had 2 other  options.

like with like ignored..the 49 won easy..a condition was put in to allow a one won mare on 49 eligibility.this is not a rating system.the other horses shafted .

On 8/1/2019 at 9:32 PM, tim vince said:

In the last race tonight when u had a 40 to 42 race obviously close in ability did the handicapper allow a 49 that clearly had 2 other  options.

like with like ignored..the 49 won easy..a condition was put in to allow a one won mare on 49 eligibility.this is not a rating system.the other horses shafted .

Dead right Tim.  This situation needs to stop now. Those  responsible for programming need to frame races according to how the rating system was designed.   Stop trying to subvert it so it operates like  the old system.    It appears those responsible for framing fields don’t really understand the system and need education from those that do.  

Can't beat city  hall mate

.it's the old boys club.was hoping the new CEO might change things but recent events mean I have  my doubts. The truth is we are on a downhill slide that to me won't be reversed.i used to be optimistic but not anymore.