RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
We're Doomed

Interesting Race

24 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

Interesting 3yo race at Te Rapa this weekend. Rogersons an outside chance of training the trifecta.

Not to mention the first four :rcfe-like: The Greene Horse looks 20-1 on a heavy track

13 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

Interesting 3yo race at Te Rapa this weekend. Rogersons an outside chance of training the trifecta.

Saw that too. I can't see the point of going to the trials  running 1.05 or 1.06 for 1,000 metres on a heavy track. Surely they can do that at home, its only a working gallop.Might as well run for the money.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Saw that too. I can't see the point of going to the trials  running 1.05 or 1.06 for 1,000 metres on a heavy track. Surely they can do that at home, its only a working gallop.Might as well run for the money.

I agree totally. They will probably split $25,000 between the trainers, their jockeys and owners. Very clever I think. I am surprised more trainers don't do it when noms are light. I remember a $35,000 race being dropped at Riccarton. I think the Tylers sent almost the full field around down south a few months ago.